Hello there and welcome to a brand-spanking new episode of your favourite gaming podcast with the words 'talk','radar' and 'UK'in the title.
This week Matt, Justin, Dave H and Nathan take you on a journey through burning subjects that are currentlylighting up the games industry while also stuffing their greedy faces with donuts (video below).
So what can you expect from the fearsome foursome?
- The news!:Find out what happens when online gaming grievances spill into the real world. (Two words: beat down)
-Appreciationsection!: Matt delves into his past to show some retrospectivelove for agame and characterhe adores
- Question of the week!: In which we read out your answers to the question... Which game reminds you most of your childhood? You can play one of Nathan's favourites Spectrum classic, Chaos,here.
- What we've been playing!: We've actually played somethingother than Super Mario Galaxy 2 this week. Sort of. Woo!
- GamesRadar Hotline!: We have an actual phone call for once. And loads of your text messages to read out.
- And mucho, mucho more, erm, oh!
Above: Justin goes wakka-wakka with his iPad Pac-Man and his sugary donut version
Right, here's the deal... DO: Send us game related questions/trivia or a confession. Ensure that your text isn't a small essay. DON'T: Send us chain texts, jokes or requests asking for a job. Got it? So with the serious crap out of the way, please do drop us a linewe'll play your dulcet tones across the airwaves via the wonders of technology. Or simplydrop us a text. We love hearing from you guys.All calls and texts charged at your local standard rate.
Tell us what you think
Do you have an opinion about the podcast? Then why not share it with usinthe TalkRadar UK thread in our forums.