In this week's tightly packed episode of wonderment are the dulcet tones of messers Cundy, Houghton and Irvine. It's another <cough> laser-targeted blast of gaming information concerning next week's E3 and is in no way a hastily cobbled together bout of inane nob jokes. Definitely not.
What's in store for you, friend? What about all this stuff...
- Listen!... To the men fumble their way through some of the most uninspiring game names that are to be debuted at E3. Victoria 2, anyone?
- Gasp in amazement!... As we make unrealistic promises about George running to and reporting on ANY game that you like via the forums, Twitter or Facebook.
- See the reality!... Of what you'll look like playing Natal. Super cool, non?
- Recoil in terror!... While Matt describes breaking his missus' leg during a sack race. And find out how Meik's likes to let his hair down. One word: karaoke.
- There's also a small discussion where we ask whether publishers will eventually and fully embrace the iPhone as a serious gaming platform. We have your, frankly bizarre and upsetting, answers to Question of the Week (How far would you go to get into E3 2010?) along with Cundy's idea for a DS game based on his cat (R.I.P.), Dave H jumping the gun with his comments and Nathan revealing himself a surprising choice of one of his all-time favourite games.
Right, here's the deal... DO: Send us game related questions/trivia or a confession. Ensure that your text isn't a small essay. DON'T: Send us chain texts, jokes or requests asking for a job. Got it? So with the serious crap out of the way, please do drop us a line we'll play your dulcet tones across the airwaves via the wonders of technology. Or simply drop us a text. We love hearing from you guys. All calls and texts charged at your local standard rate.
GamesRadar is the premiere source for everything that matters in the world of video games. Casual or core, console or handheld - whatever systems you own or whatever genres you love, GamesRadar is there to filter out what's worth your time and to help you get even more from your games. We deliver the best advice, the most in-depth features, expert reviews, and the essential guides for all the top games.