• GwaR - December 10, 2010 5:53 p.m.

"Many consumers who have studied the numbers have pointed out what they say is a "surprising" correlation between the popularity of a game and its sales, and have expressed their concerns with comments such as, "WTF CoD sux," and, "lol just dance 2 rlly?!" - I almost got fired I was laughing so hard. Way to start my Friday. Love you GR!
  • oneshotfinch - December 10, 2010 5:04 p.m.

Tyler, do every news story like this. I lol'd hard at the Minecraft part.
  • ricono - December 10, 2010 1:27 p.m.

Tyler you are amazing i was laughing so hard while i read this esapcialy, (ecspecially, enspecially, jeez i have no idea how to spelll that) when you talked about mincraft. can you please do a follow up to this in december.
  • Crabhand - December 10, 2010 11:29 a.m.

I'm surprised Golden Sun: Dark Dawn wasn't anywhere on that list. I mean, it had an entire day to pull in more than 8.4 million sales, I wonder what went wrong.
  • DirkSteele1 - December 10, 2010 8:25 a.m.

The people who care about these figures and use it to justify their allegiance to a particular console are the same breed that use to get beaten up at my school. Might as well be arguing in the playground about "my Dad being able to kick your dad's ass." Thank you for making me chuckle on a boring Friday morning.
  • Aletheon - December 10, 2010 7:48 a.m.

I enjoyed gaming when nobody knew or cared about numbers.
  • garnsr - December 10, 2010 6:15 a.m.

I'm watching Colbert right now, and the show and this article are bleeding into each other. Weird.
  • Jack_Burton - December 10, 2010 5 a.m.

Fuck yeah that wide.
  • EnragedTortoise1 - December 10, 2010 4:18 a.m.

Brilliant captions, Ty.
  • ninjaemperor - December 10, 2010 4:14 a.m.

I love how "the onion" like this article is:)
  • KaiokenKid - December 10, 2010 3:51 a.m.

Thank you Tyler for taking these things as seriously as they shoudl be. Althouhg Sales are important to a extent.
  • tbelz99 - December 10, 2010 3:29 a.m.

Yay!!! numbers to start large arguments with all my friends. thank you my fellow tyler
  • Hydrohs - December 10, 2010 3:21 a.m.

I've never had so much fun reading the NPD numbers. Numbers really can be fun!
  • Ensoul - December 10, 2010 3:14 a.m.

Damn it I haven't bought any of the Top 10 sold, I am the fail. :(
  • juicenpancakes - December 10, 2010 3:03 a.m.

Best news stories on the interwebs are right here at GR. Tyler, you are a sarcastic treasure.
  • Rapids16 - December 10, 2010 2:24 a.m.

U shud be able to register to be a hardcore gamer and then Hav a separate npd for them
  • CountFenring - December 10, 2010 2:22 a.m.

This computer science students sounds like a reputable source, please use him as a reference for any articles related to PBR or bands you haven't heard about.
  • MrDuracraft - December 10, 2010 2:20 a.m.

Lol, loving the captions. And that things about the "stern parental remarks" seems like a really real thing.
  • Riche666 - December 10, 2010 2:16 a.m.

Good job getting your creeper on. As if a name like lobsterhunt isn't creepy enough. Good article though, but the list with the numbers down the side was too confusing. Also it needs more pictures of guns and of girls with big boobs.
  • batmanboy11 - December 10, 2010 2:14 a.m.

Interesting.