Topics

Nintendo

• codystovall - March 16, 2011 12:46 p.m.

When does the red one come out?!!
  • luckyseven - March 16, 2011 11:38 a.m.

How do i get mine delivered by eight hot models? :) Brett should really have been there..
  • jmcgrotty - March 16, 2011 9:42 a.m.

" think I might get one for some new OoT" NEW?! OK, once I stop laughing, I have a few comments to make on the frontrunner for dumbest comment of the year. Through my laughter I will say: Nothing "new" in the game makes the game seem new. And save your money and ask someone who has really played the original. The game has never been that good. Back after I'm done laughing.
  • Spybreak8 - March 16, 2011 8:56 a.m.

That thing looks great, now just have to wait for the games to arrive. That would be badass though to open a box with that many games in it, aaahhh boner!
  • Linktoreality - March 16, 2011 8:06 a.m.

I know it's been mentioned, but love the Protomen shirt! And, you know, the 3DS I guess.
  • FreedomPhantom - March 16, 2011 7:06 a.m.

I'ma re-post what's been said about the confusion with the white-dressed ladies... it's kinda awkward. And about Chris's hat: ahem, HE'S A GOOD MAN! HE'S A GOOD GOOD MAN! Leave him alone, I aspire to be a back-hatted big ol' kid just like him when I'm 30 (correct me if I'm wrong).
  • bitchassafriBLAMamericANTISTA - March 16, 2011 5:33 a.m.

i'm surprised those ladies were able to resist blowing henry with his hawkman shirt, and chris with his tron t shirt and backwards hat
  • Xtra_Tasty - March 16, 2011 5:12 a.m.

didnt really care till i heard pilot wings... booingingingingingignignigngn......
  • initialreaction - March 16, 2011 4:56 a.m.

Cool video!
  • garnsr - March 16, 2011 4:17 a.m.

Even the 3DS Ladies they send around are a Lifestyle Picture. Which race did they fail to represent?
  • Mitchy13LAMF - March 16, 2011 4:17 a.m.

poor lizzy, she wasnt able to show it off!!!! well i cant wait to pick mine up and play street fighter =)
  • Claymore17 - March 16, 2011 4:10 a.m.

GAHH I LUST FOR IT
  • metroid2099400 - March 16, 2011 4:07 a.m.

Sh-Shiny... I'm so excited that they've put the stylus at the back again, being a lefty with a DSi was not a lot of fun. I can't wait to pick mine up in just under two weeks!
  • InsomniacGamer - March 16, 2011 4:07 a.m.

Mikels haircut looks baller in that one pic
  • Lando81 - March 16, 2011 4:05 a.m.

I played with one at Best Buy today. CAN NOT WAIT FOR THE 27TH.
  • Zestylove - March 16, 2011 3:52 a.m.

Omg DS is so shiny... I find it funny that nintendo had the DS's strapped to women. I guess pretty women deter theft. Anyone else notice how they all ooogled over the blue light? Funny stuff.
  • 8bitBaby - March 16, 2011 3:36 a.m.

either chris has really big hands or the 3ds is smaller than i expected. still... very cool. also, i don't understand the need for the ladies in all white. why did nintendo send them too? why couldn't the nintendo rep just drop off the package without all the fanfare?
  • LizarDAZZLE - March 16, 2011 3:36 a.m.

I LOVE how 80s the charger looks (not the dock, but the cord and plug). It's the perfect call-back.
  • TruckThunders - March 16, 2011 3:14 a.m.

You know, Henry's new haircut makes him look like Peter Griffin. But I'm aware that it's not a joke for me to just make reference to something.
  • JJBSterling - March 16, 2011 3:07 a.m.

Oh man, I'm jealous of the Protomen shirt.