• jmcgrotty - February 20, 2010 9:20 a.m.

The reason that the text is the same in all of the newspaper articles is because it is a common bit of text used as a placeholder for centuries. It's base is over 2000 years old and the main text has been used as a placeholder since the 1500's.
  • nighthawk205 - February 20, 2010 7:24 a.m.

Hahaha the writer's names were the best part. Fantastic! @Turbo that's actually not Latin. It's just gibberish intended to look like Latin that was created years back as filler text. Just go Google "Lorem Ipsum Dolor" and you can find huge strings of it.
  • CH3BURASHKA - February 20, 2010 6:47 a.m.

Awesome idea, and awesome execution. If GR was a magazine, I'd want it to be an old-school newspaper.
  • allthegoodnameswheretaken - February 20, 2010 5:41 a.m.

I didn't even know you could do that in Mass Effect 2 !
  • Red - February 20, 2010 5:36 a.m.

I didn't care for ME2 as much as I thought I would, but I lol'd so hard when I punched the news woman. Renegade pwns.
  • SallyRimwash - February 20, 2010 3:27 a.m.

Didn't notice the journalist names until Donkey Balls but Rick McDick was genius. Also I don't usually post captcha things but Called Brownish made me laugh.
  • EnragedTortoise1 - February 20, 2010 3:25 a.m.

Waaiiiiiiit a second... You used Pages, didn't you? Funniest quote from the article imo: "I wanted to see what would happen"says God. :P
  • Cwf2008 - February 20, 2010 3:16 a.m.

Lol hilarious. I liked the Bomberman one the most i think reCAPTCHA: minibike naval? WTF?! The Navy is now using minibikes?!
  • key0blade - February 20, 2010 12:27 a.m.

I can see a sequel to this article...
  • nik41507 - February 20, 2010 12:09 a.m.

bomberman funny
  • linkganon - February 20, 2010 12:05 a.m.

for metal gear solid 2, obituary for solid snake after the tanker incident later, conform that he is not dead last, confusing turn of events after arsenal gear's ai is corrupted. for dead rising, zombie outbreak in mall, journalist, Frank West enters mall to investigate this outbreak. next, Journalist claims there are thousands of ways to kill zombies in a mall.
  • Evil_AppleJuice - February 19, 2010 11:58 p.m.

Great start with GTA and Bomberman. Absolutely hilarious. I also like the names of the journalists lol
  • Conman93 - February 19, 2010 11:46 p.m.

Awesome! Hope to see more of this in the future
  • soccerclownking - February 19, 2010 11:43 p.m.

or alternatively for Mass Effect 2: Commander Shepard of the Normandy takes long pauses during conversations, anywhere from 30 seconds to 10 minutes, eyewitnesses claim. Doctors are nervous.
  • OmNomRomRearghNergh - February 19, 2010 11:15 p.m.

Such a good idea for a article, so funny :) and let xboxrulez be! you can't hold back a demon like him anyway.
  • lymanzaar - February 19, 2010 11:13 p.m.

this is the greatest article the internet has ever seen. I laughed so hard when I saw the pokemon picture.
  • GamesRadarPaulRyan - February 19, 2010 11:10 p.m.

I enjoyed this article. lolz, etc.
  • TheHalfanese - February 19, 2010 11:01 p.m.

Good article. That's because xboxrulez isn't here yet. Can we do something about that guy?
  • bron1417 - February 19, 2010 10:41 p.m.

ah too funny. the Mass Effect 2 one was good.
  • Cyberninja - February 19, 2010 10:32 p.m.

i didnt know Chris works on newspapers to.