Topics

PS4 Wii U xbox one

• The_Tingler - June 15, 2013 2:33 p.m.

Slide 18 about the Wii U - it's a huge failure on the part of Nintendo (to throw on the pile alongside all the other Wii U Nintendo marketing fails) that they have not acknowledged all these now-unique and pretty darn great points. If I do get a Wii U it'll be because of those points, particularly the backwards compatibility! I still haven't finished Skyward Sword (and admittedly probably won't since it's my least favourite Zelda by quite a wide margin, at least that I actually own).
  • shawksta - June 15, 2013 5:47 p.m.

Nintendo is acknowledging the fact that everything about the Wii U is pretty much to play games, they didn't need to point it out because it never circled around them if they would.but your right, they really should. I still remember back then the quote Reggie said "There is a company that wants to put media and other entertainment alongside your games, we are not that company. And there is a company that doesn't care what you play, as long as it's on their console, were not that company either"
  • BladedFalcon - June 15, 2013 8:58 p.m.

If only they actually properly delivered on giving you games to play with ... Y'know, more than 3 or 4 per year, that is:P
  • shawksta - June 16, 2013 12:14 a.m.

AH BLUNDERBUSS, YOU DAMN RIGHT, ITS A FACT THAT NINTENDO HAS A HISTORY OF TELLING 3RD PARTIES TO F*CK OFF UNLESS THEY MAKE THEM SPECIAL EXCLUSIVES, THE WORLD AINT PERFECT GODDAMN IT XP Hah XD
  • BladedFalcon - June 16, 2013 8 a.m.

USED TO BE BACK ON THE NES AND SNES DAYS :P
  • shawksta - June 16, 2013 11:38 a.m.

Yeah, since N64 is when it started going downhill. These days 3rd party barely care, I mean now as If Deus Ex Complete edition wasn't just basically a port with extras, Square fell victim to jealousy and decided to give all consoles the complete edition. Capcom better atleast do something, it's already embarrassing Sakurai did Megaman better than they have in recent years
  • PatHan-bHai - June 15, 2013 2:01 p.m.

I don't understand slide 5...........the Scooby Doo one was HILARIOUS! XD
  • pokepark7 - June 15, 2013 1:59 p.m.

I totally agree with #18 but what modern console should i get?
  • Rub3z - June 17, 2013 5:20 p.m.

You don't have to get one. You should understand that much first. Don't resign yourself to taking sides because of some arbitrary consumer obligation to. ... On a totally unrelated note, get a gaming PC. :P
  • policemata-booster - July 12, 2013 1:28 a.m.

just do not get the Wii U
  • pokepark7 - July 12, 2013 9:07 p.m.

I shouldn't? ............... why?
  • McEd - June 15, 2013 1:56 p.m.

#34 lol, I am getting a PS4
  • KA87 - June 15, 2013 1:21 p.m.

Thanks for helping to cheer me up. I picked up The Last of Us last night and it is so bugged and broken that I can't get past the Prologue. I do have to say though that it is ungodly funny watching the characters bunny hop in ackward positions before completely glitching out and getting stuck in the dash of a jeep.
  • Cyberninja - June 15, 2013 1:07 p.m.

18 is to true
  • winner2 - June 15, 2013 12:54 p.m.

32 and 33, lol'd
  • Tjwoods18 - June 15, 2013 11:24 a.m.

#32 was Awesome.
  • Sy87 - June 15, 2013 10:19 a.m.

Dam joker one was awesome. Nice