• Tasty_Pasta - May 13, 2009 6:18 p.m.

Hahaha, I love your GTA:IV features, GR. They're always funny. Hopefully you guys do one of these for Red Dead Redemption when it comes out. I've been reading a lot about it, and there seems to be a ton of things that the civilians do.
  • Bossco - May 13, 2009 4:21 p.m.

Yeah I was going to say first, but then I thought "What if I'm not first?, What if someone beats me too it?" I'd feel like a tit, so I bottled it.
  • oryandymackie - May 13, 2009 4:16 p.m.

That is absolutely shocking, and I'm taking an anti-first stance
  • Bossco - May 13, 2009 4:12 p.m.

That's just like the bin men where I live. I'm still waiting for them to pick up my grass clippings! Lazy bastards!
  • hardcore_gamer1990 - July 4, 2009 6:39 p.m.

Lol, reality fail
  • XxDESTROYERxX - May 18, 2009 10:37 p.m.

I had a sneaking suspision that this was going on...!
  • Dill - May 16, 2009 5:16 p.m.

Lol love the first garbage one. Get the damn garbage you assholes!
  • breadlord - May 15, 2009 2:37 a.m.

Well you can't fit everything in 9 GBs
  • super-saint - May 14, 2009 5:27 p.m.

i once punced a guy, and after awhile, the cops arrested him, so to get my vengence i stuck a car bomb under the fender and dicided to tail them for a bit... they drove past all of the police stations and sevral doughnut shops without stopping, finaly i pushed them into the subway near the hospital and asploded the car
  • oryandymackie - May 14, 2009 3:24 p.m.

GTA is lucky, I spent 24 hours on Saints Row 2 watching a guy hammering on the roof of a house. Come to think of it, the probable reason he was there so long was because he was trying desperately to hammer his way in to the house to kill his ex-wife and kids
  • TENAXIS - May 14, 2009 2:53 p.m.

hahahahahaahahaah i just love the random songs while speeding up during chase scene what abt, u follow a cop whos chasing another might be hard to start it off, but ill bet its worth it one way i heard of doing it, is to push another car (with AI in it) to hit a cop car infront of it. works all the time ^^
  • deathrebellion - May 14, 2009 11:30 a.m.

lol c'mon u guys cut Liberty City some slack its HUGGE
  • GG Gabby - May 14, 2009 9:05 a.m.

Well since people now know how much of a phony some AI act here I guess they'll try to make them act more real and believable wich I hope will be in the next GTA.....But I still loled at the arm wrestling and cigarette vids though. Incredible they can keep up everyday lol
  • ranzatsu - May 14, 2009 4:21 a.m.

How do they even keep up with the smoking?
  • jar-head - May 14, 2009 1:12 a.m.

How stoked were you when you decided to write an article on this by the way man?
  • Skykid - May 14, 2009 12:55 a.m.

WOW! Not really that deep of a revelation. Could you have had that earlier, might have been a little more suprised. Here is my reaction...meh, serious meh.
  • Hobojedi - May 13, 2009 10:38 p.m.

I lol'ed a lot while watching these. Find more :3
  • DeadGirls - May 13, 2009 9:27 p.m.

And...you can't go in 90% of the buildings, they are fake! Oh, you already knew that.
  • ELpork - May 13, 2009 9:18 p.m.

not to mention the lack of obese people on lil rascals.
  • quicksilver_502 - May 13, 2009 6:34 p.m.

i followed the police after they arrested some guy who attacked me.(i might have punched him when they weren't looking) after driving around for a day i got bored and blew up the car.