Mount Doom [6-10]
Minikit #6: Just after the building blocks, switch to Pippin and fill his bucket in the well up here. Hop to the next ledge and douse the fire blocking the hatch.
Now head through the hatch and bust the crate on the right to find a minikit.
Minikit #7: Once you plug up the last lava stream, drop down to the lower ledges.
Drop into what seems like an dead drop to found a well-hidden minikit.
Minikit #8: At the very top of the mountain, smash the Morgul block with Aragorn’s sword to release a moving platform. Ride it up to another minikit.
Minikit #9: It’s hard to see, but there’s a shimmy ledge here. Jump to it to reach the minikit.
Minikit #10: During the final escape, stick to the center and keep jumping to grab the last minikit. If you miss it, you’ll have to play the level from the start to return here. Spamming that jump button is your best bet.
There you have it. All 180 minikits found and laid out for you to find too. It’s a long way to go if you want to complete the collection, but one does not simply walk into a complete set. OK, that pun was pretty bad.
Table of Contents
- Prologue [1-5] [6-10]
- The Black Rider [1-5] [6-10]
- Weathertop [1-5] [6-10]
- The Pass of Caradhras [1-5] [6-10]
- The Mines of Moria [1-5] [6-10]
- Amon Hen [1-5] [6-10]
- Taming Gollum [1-5] [6-10]
- The Dead Marshes [1-5] [6-10]
- Track Hobbits [1-5] [6-10]
- Warg Attack [1-5] [6-10]
- Helm's Deep [1-5] [6-10]
- Osgiliath [1-5] [6-10]
- The Secret Stairs [1-5] [6-10]
- Cirith Ungol [1-5] [6-10]
- The Paths of the Dead [1-5] [6-10]
- The Battle of Pelennor Fields [1-5] [6-10]
- The Black Gate [1-5] [6-10]
- Mount Doom [1-5] [6-10]