The Paths of the Dead [6-10]
Minikit #6: In the same room, there is a target very high off the ground. Shoot it to loose a rope and generate a minikit. Hop on the new rope and climb to your prize.
Minikit #7: In the next room, you’ll spot a Mithril block. Bomb it to launch a catapult at a caged minikit, freeing it from its entrapment.
Across a short tightrope in the northeast corner of the room is a climbable wall. Switch to Gollum and follow the wall to the minikit you just freed.
Minikit #8: In the southeast corner of the same room you’ll find a bonfire that will burn with Sam’s tinderbox. Do so to drop a bunch of building blocks. Stack them with Gandalf’s magic however you please: you only have to be able to reach the minikit above.
Minikit #9: Remember that gap you crossed to reach the climbable wall? Drop into it. There’s a minikit there.
Minikit #10: In the final area, there are three banners hanging down: two on either side of the gate (at differing heights), and one to the distant left. Shoot all three to snag a minikit.
Table of Contents
- Prologue [1-5] [6-10]
- The Black Rider [1-5] [6-10]
- Weathertop [1-5] [6-10]
- The Pass of Caradhras [1-5] [6-10]
- The Mines of Moria [1-5] [6-10]
- Amon Hen [1-5] [6-10]
- Taming Gollum [1-5] [6-10]
- The Dead Marshes [1-5] [6-10]
- Track Hobbits [1-5] [6-10]
- Warg Attack [1-5] [6-10]
- Helm's Deep [1-5] [6-10]
- Osgiliath [1-5] [6-10]
- The Secret Stairs [1-5] [6-10]
- Cirith Ungol [1-5] [6-10]
- The Paths of the Dead [1-5] [6-10]
- The Battle of Pelennor Fields [1-5] [6-10]
- The Black Gate [1-5] [6-10]
- Mount Doom [1-5] [6-10]