The Dead Marshes [6-10]
Minikit #6: When you reach the misty island, look north to see a distant target on a tree. Shoot it with Legolas’ bow to collapse the tree into a bridge and spawn a minikit atop it.
Minikit #7: Just past the misty island you can see another target tree. Shoot this one to make a bunch of ghosts slowly move more targets in and out of the water. Shoot each one to earn another minikit.
Minikit #8: On the final island, use the Uruk-hai to rip the golden handle out from the cave it’s blocking. Then fight your way through the bushes inside to reach the minikit.
Minikit #9: In the final zone, move left to find a patch of soil. Dig it up with Sam’s spade to release a geyser and a minikit, and ride the water up to the collectible.
Minikit #10: This last one is a bit of a pain. Around the perimeter of the area, there are five hard-to-see targets: two to the far left, two to the far right, and one in the distant center. Have patience, and you’ll eventually shoot them all and score a minikit for your efforts.
Table of Contents
- Prologue [1-5] [6-10]
- The Black Rider [1-5] [6-10]
- Weathertop [1-5] [6-10]
- The Pass of Caradhras [1-5] [6-10]
- The Mines of Moria [1-5] [6-10]
- Amon Hen [1-5] [6-10]
- Taming Gollum [1-5] [6-10]
- The Dead Marshes [1-5] [6-10]
- Track Hobbits [1-5] [6-10]
- Warg Attack [1-5] [6-10]
- Helm's Deep [1-5] [6-10]
- Osgiliath [1-5] [6-10]
- The Secret Stairs [1-5] [6-10]
- Cirith Ungol [1-5] [6-10]
- The Paths of the Dead [1-5] [6-10]
- The Battle of Pelennor Fields [1-5] [6-10]
- The Black Gate [1-5] [6-10]
- Mount Doom [1-5] [6-10]