Topics

Rockstar

• RicePuddingUK - February 9, 2011 5:59 p.m.

My God! That facial animation is fantastic, so realistic! THIS is a revolution in animation, not that shit Call Of Duty bollocks.
  • jameshalsey - February 9, 2011 5:50 p.m.

Wow. I was hoping for a video like this. Those faces look amazing. Very excited.
  • N24K - February 9, 2011 5:38 p.m.

This game looks absolutely amazing. I want it NOW!!! Cant wait to be totally immersed in the story, the city and the characters.
  • wampastompa - February 9, 2011 5:36 p.m.

Day 1 purchase, no doubt
  • capavon23 - February 9, 2011 5:28 p.m.

I mean it might be me... I'm nothing more than a mere caveman. Your human ways have shocked and frighten me. But for some reason I'm just not too excited for this game. I'm coming off of a GTA/Just Cause/Open World Binge because I bought some of those games off of steam and some we're just sitting on my xbox. LA Noire just to me seems slightly lacking, but as for the visuals go I think it looks good but I'm expecting for some pretty weird bugs when I play it. Kinda like with Heavy Rain. Although I will put some credit with Rockstar that they will make a game with a great story.
  • Crypto140 - February 9, 2011 5:25 p.m.

Normaly the first thing I look for in a game is graphics, but this game really needs the graphics to capture emotions. At first, I thought they would crash and burn on it, or you would need a 1080p TV. But it looks like they nailed it instant preorder/special edition if they have one. reCaptcha: purana byalls
  • Transmatrix - February 9, 2011 5:21 p.m.

Holy shit, I can't wait to play this game. It's like watching a movie, the facial expressions are so realistic. You can even see speech impediments as well as hearing them...
  • Robx - February 9, 2011 5:12 p.m.

This is not a GTA re-skinned...This looks damn awesome (like everything from Rockstar) and I am still amazed of the face-detail and expression captures! Do want! Looking forward that hands-on.
  • Sargasm - February 9, 2011 5:11 p.m.

I can't believe how much detail there is in the facial models... definitely can't wait to see more.