Topics

Rockstar

• Spybreak8 - February 9, 2011 10:21 p.m.

Impressive, they seem to want to blend in all the elements of what people want, sex, crime, detective work and a little gun play. Neat
  • BadDogSquee - February 9, 2011 10:20 p.m.

I wont lie: Those faces do look gorgeous..WHEN THEY ARE TALKING. When they arent, it just seems like they are...flat. Its hard to describe, but it just looks so last gen to me, but maybe thats just the current version of the game, and the final product will look as good as it should.
  • AleeR - February 9, 2011 9:57 p.m.

This game quickly went from barely a blip on my radar to a must have.
  • TheDude97 - February 9, 2011 9:41 p.m.

My god.This just looks... fucking amazing. Rockstar is set to deliver, yet again. I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say that right there, is Game of The Year 2011
  • TheSugarRay - February 9, 2011 9:29 p.m.

I hope there is a randomizer or different paths. Avoid the spoiler altogether by making the story change. (glares at Scott Shelby)
  • JADENkOTOR - February 9, 2011 9:16 p.m.

This looks NOTHING like RDR or GTA... and that is a great thing. This looks to be a thinking mans game with great depth and story. This is the direction the video game industry needs to go in to be taken more seriously by different audiences. I know the same approach was taken with Heavy Rain but I believe this will succeed where the latter failed. On the other hand there was ME2, an unbelievable cinematic experience, but from the look of it, this will top even that as well... The facial expressions are such a leap from anything we have ever seen, that this gives me new hope about where this industry is going... I cannot wait to play this and that's saying a lot, as I am not R*'s biggest fan.
  • elpurplemonkey - February 9, 2011 9:07 p.m.

This looks spectacular, I find it hard to believe that it'll actually come out in May though. A guy can hope!
  • ManlyPanda98 - February 9, 2011 8:55 p.m.

Please take my money now
  • shadowreaper72 - February 9, 2011 8:35 p.m.

DAY 1 BUY ABSOUTELY!!!
  • Outlander - February 9, 2011 8:30 p.m.

The more I see about this game the more it intrigues me. The only worry I have so far is you might not be able to go on a crazy rampage when you get bored like in GTA and RDR. But I guess I could get over that so long as there is plenty to do outside of the main story while you're exploring the city. Can't wait for the super review to help make up my mind!
  • skeletalbutton - February 9, 2011 8:23 p.m.

This looks like Red Dead Redemption. In the best way possible.
  • Mooshon - February 9, 2011 8:19 p.m.

This looks great! I'm in.
  • Markstone - February 9, 2011 8:12 p.m.

I wasn't really interested in this game, but now I'll see how it reviews (hopefully pretty high scoring)
  • ThatNorwegianPersonFromSpace - February 9, 2011 7:58 p.m.

WOW! This is gonna be the next Red Dead Redemption, not literally, but (hopefully) we'll get the same "Holy Shit, I can't believe how good it is" realization. Kinda wish they didn't go with the "dot" reticle though, never liked that in RDR.
  • Howetzer - February 9, 2011 7:25 p.m.

This looks like it will be a great game, might have to pick it up day one.
  • Unoriginal - February 9, 2011 7:16 p.m.

Hope the Interogation part isn't like Phoenix Wright where there is one and only one outcome to all problems.
  • Shagnasty - February 9, 2011 7:05 p.m.

Wow, that's damned impressive. I just hope that dot reticule doesn't mean they're using the aiming from RDR. I know everyone loved that game, but I personally hated the aiming and loved the gunplay from GTA4.
  • Moondoggie1157 - February 9, 2011 6:58 p.m.

I rarely buy games New (Yea yea, I know...) But this is one of the few that I will I be prying from that invincible plastic packaging when it comes out.
  • insertdisk - February 9, 2011 6:18 p.m.

I so wan't this to be a good game. I think we can trust rockstar to be able to create a good gameplay experience behind all this too. What little we have seen looks good.
  • Mortified_Cow - February 9, 2011 6:01 p.m.

I think Rockstar has done it again. Cant wait for this game.