• KangarooTom - January 16, 2011 11:56 p.m.

Great, stuck on 199. There are 4 spots that I didn't find a pigeon and I've checked them and still haven't found it. Help please someone?
  • Strangleme - December 5, 2010 6:01 p.m.

I don't know how you guys do this without going insane, but thank you so much for these guides!!! So fucking helpful!!
  • jaimecarrion - November 24, 2010 12:41 p.m.

Great guide thank you! I´m trying to add this information to a multi-layered interactive image here: http://speakingimage.org/images/grand-theft-auto-4 Please feel to collaborate. Jaime
  • Stewart - August 8, 2010 5:09 p.m.

Thank you so much for the guide, I managed to find all 200 Flying Rats because of this awesome guide. Thanks a lot :)
  • mnkyft - July 26, 2010 10:03 a.m.

first off, this guide is absolutely amazing, thank you so much for making it. I just wanted to note that i had difficulty finding 59 because i already had some 30 pigeons, so when it came to 59 i thought i had it from the street, however, the pigeon was around back which i should of realized from the screen shot in this awesome guide, but my mistake. (hope this helps someone) thanks again, amazing guide.
  • specter7890 - July 17, 2010 4:35 p.m.

I'm on 125 but seriously wtf i'm missing one and i've counted all the way back and i didn't miss any
  • SlAtErJr7913 - July 11, 2010 3:27 a.m.

OMG i have F@$&%*! joined the 199 club.. D: i have spent so much time trying to find the last pidgeon. can someone confirm the whole 2 pidgeons by 145???? i cant seem to find that second one there.. :(
  • zakattack456 - May 29, 2010 6:01 a.m.

Can someone please help me? Ive gotten all but 3 of them and i think they might be the ones on the Statue of Happiness, cus when i went there, there were none on the statue. I remember killing the one one the wall but not the ones on the head arms or coffee mug. Please help ?
  • GloryCc - May 16, 2010 2:36 a.m.

I love this site, THANK YOU ALOOOOOT! seriously this helped me getting dare devil and the pigeons trophiessss! AWESOME SITE. Thanks.
  • hawkstylesz - April 10, 2010 4:01 p.m.

where is 168 and 169? :( they are not on radar guys pls help greetz an tnx :)
  • SexyJams - February 22, 2010 8:57 p.m.

where the hell is 26 and how do i get there?
  • minxy - February 17, 2010 6:48 p.m.

hi how do u get the pigeon 108. I can't work it out
  • ironrafael - February 9, 2010 12:47 a.m.

Great guide. Some of the flying rats I couldn't see on the official strategy guide, I've seen here.
  • M13o - February 2, 2010 6:58 p.m.

I can't find no. 137?? plz.. somebod help me?
  • YourOldPalD - January 5, 2010 9:27 a.m.

ARRRRRRGHHH! I followed this guide to the letter but somehow I STILL MISSED 4 BLOODY PIGEONS (WELL 8 actually but I found those at the airport) now I have to research and every last fricking location I've ever been too in this game for pigeon popping to see if I popped or didn't pot 1 of 4 bloody pigeons!!
  • superduperandy - November 27, 2009 1:39 a.m.

The image for 106 was misleading. To quote the instructions, it is in the area of 122 and shows where you "go up the steps" where you enter the unused railway and it IS "a couple blocks down". Once you "run along" (the unused railway) though, it will lead to the marked spot on the map.
  • 5p1n47 - October 9, 2009 5:58 p.m.

I did 147 with the in game TW@T Cafe Map, then my xbox updated and somehow i lost 143 of 147 pidgeons, so i'm doin it again but this map is way better, THX
  • Tocha96 - December 5, 2008 9:15 p.m.

wITH your help, im go find every pigeons of Gta, at the moment i have to kill 127 pigeons!!!!!!! : p XD LOL Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! P.s. - Spyro is very cool!!
  • supesk8r - November 21, 2008 11:20 p.m.

just so you know, the picture for #106 is wrong. the picture is of near #122
  • shavedyachtclit - November 6, 2008 7:19 p.m.

Thanks Yo!