• lewis42025 - January 15, 2010 10:44 p.m.

shut up GR....just shut up. Red Dead Redemption WILL be a success. I kid, but not about RDR. If that game doesn't sell a bajillion copies, I'm going to murder something....something that will be missed. Oh and I'll make sure to buy Okamiden when it comes out ReCaptcha: romped in.....ew
  • michaelmcc827 - January 15, 2010 10:09 p.m.

I disagree, I think Red Dead will be successful. At least I hope it will, since I already know I'll love it.
  • crimson_soulreaper305 - January 15, 2010 9:47 p.m.

screw FF, im still getting RoF. along with Dante's Inferno(still gettin GOWIII)and Okamiden(i wuv Amaterasu, cute puppy)
  • lovinmyps3 - January 15, 2010 9:42 p.m.

So sad. =( Yakuza 3 I WILL buy though, cause it's going to be awesome. And when I (most likely) get a DS this year, Okamiden is a game I will get; simply so you won't bitch at me GR!
  • GoldenMe - January 15, 2010 9:33 p.m.

Oh-ho-ho GR, another cheap shot at Sonic? I beleive that makes 4 this week. My pride is hurt. The game that got me into playing videogames is being constantly attacked by the best videogame website ever. Irony is making me its bitch.
  • FlyinHawaiian13 - January 15, 2010 9:15 p.m.

red dead redemption doesnt deserve to die
  • CatrParrot - January 15, 2010 9:02 p.m.

I'm hoping Tatsunoko vs. Capcom will sell enough to get a sequel...though it's unlikely. Nonetheless, it's still my most anticipated game of the year.
  • Bobbety - January 15, 2010 8:52 p.m.

This almost makes me want to buy some of these just to help prevent their near inevitable death.
  • JackSkellingtonsSkin - January 15, 2010 8:39 p.m.

I've already pre-ordered Dante's Inferno, I'll buy Bioshock 2 aswell but it's more important to support EA in their time of new ip's and company heroism.