We Recommend

• JackSkellingtonsSkin - January 17, 2010 2:27 p.m.

@R0N1N Your right, Cloud's triangles look just like Lightning's triangles.
  • boxmeizter - January 17, 2010 11:59 a.m.

dantes inferno can go to hell, it is just a wannabe-god of war-franchise...red dead redemption on the other hand - greatness I hope, and i dont think it will fall in the shadow of crackdown 2
  • AuthorityFigure - January 17, 2010 5:35 a.m.

I don't understand why Okamiden is doomed - can you add a postscript to explain why please?
  • HisStoryBond - January 17, 2010 4:37 a.m.

If you think Red Dead Redemption will fail you are crazier than a psyche-ward lifer. Completely stupid to put that on the list. Just mentioning that Red Dead Revolver sold millions makes that argument slap-ass silly. Redemption will be an awesome game and it will be promoted to the hilt like all the major Rockstar projects usually are. It will sell several millions -- bank on it!
  • SausageLozenge - January 17, 2010 1:16 a.m.

I thought GTA4 had sluggish controls, thats where my reservation begins with Red Dead Redemption.
  • DeadGirls - January 16, 2010 11:47 p.m.

If you are one of those cool dudes who own consoles (unlike myself), but you don't buy Red Dead Redemption, then you are a fucking pussy. Can't wait for it to come out on PC.
  • Logan2911 - January 16, 2010 9:04 p.m.

is-int Resonance of Fate for the PS3 & 360?
  • dante1924 - January 16, 2010 8:16 p.m.

I don't know any Tatsunoko people, but I am still buying it, without a doubt. And why? Because if nobody buys good games for the wii, every dev. will be discouraged, and nobody will waste their time! I will also support the grinder as well. I noticed that a main reason Dante's Inferno will fail is due to the fact that bayonetta came out too close to it, as well as god of war. Maybe if bayonetta wasn't delayed, that would have given people enough time to try Dante's Inferno. But god of war still would have been a month off, with darksiders in January to keep us busy. Bad timing guys!
  • ryno - January 16, 2010 5:20 p.m.

i want both quantum theory and crysis 2
  • oryandymackie - January 16, 2010 4:15 p.m.

RED DEAD REDEMPTION! Please, don't die, please, don't make crush my pride by making me re-purchase my Call Of Juarez from GameStation! I've seen it, sitting there, untouched - smirking at me, as if to say "You will buy me back. You will."
  • Expletive - January 16, 2010 1:51 p.m.

Am I the only one who spotted the All Your Base reference in "...no chance to survive, but we’ll sure as hell make time for it."? Also, I registered just to make this comment.
  • Makk_Mizzy - January 16, 2010 9:20 a.m.

I have paid off Red Dead Redemption, Dante's Inferno, and Capcom vs. Tatsunoko so regardless what is to be said about these 3 games Im still gonna buy them and enjoy them!!!! People are such hypocrites and I hate when ppl aren't hardcore gamers and criticize good titles like with Darksiders and Army of two:the 40th day. I saw and played gameplay from all of these titles and that's why I reserved them because I wanted them.
  • Dondada - January 16, 2010 7:44 a.m.

Red dead redemption, I needz it.
  • Cwf2008 - January 16, 2010 6:46 a.m.

Who the hell thought it'd be a good idea to name the millionth final fantasy in history Final Fantasy 13? And who the hell buys this crap anyway its all the same thing...emo feminine teenage boy gets sword, saves world, end of story
  • Jaces - January 16, 2010 6:29 a.m.

Whoa, whoa, whoa! I agree with all but one. Red Dead Redemption...it should be the other way 'round.
  • Spybreak8 - January 16, 2010 6:17 a.m.

Its obvious what they teach marketing people, target a game that is similar and make the consumer chose out of the two, three or four! Seriously why don't they just have random dates instead of these preset dates that nothing happens until this one day bam 5 titles come out. wtf (its the same with other mediums too)
  • flaknschrap - January 16, 2010 6:14 a.m.

Fork okamiden
  • Silvermech - January 16, 2010 5:52 a.m.

FOOLS! Haven't they read the Gamesradar article about how few games are realeased over summer? What are they thinking?
  • Dolan88fan - January 16, 2010 4:38 a.m.

really milesprower this one sonic game is the one your gonnna hinge faliure or success for the entire franchise its been almost 20 years since sonic had the floor i grew up with sonic 1 2 3 and sonic and knukles its over bud been over for a long time i think the need to go the wii route and make an awsome side scroller id play it
  • Harmonator - January 16, 2010 4:13 a.m.

hey, I'm buying Okamiden. Definitely.