• zombi3grim - July 3, 2012 9:33 a.m.

Hmmm...Tony Hawks Pro Skater HD, Risen 2: Dark Waters.....maybe...juuust maybe.
  • CitizenWolfie - July 3, 2012 1:26 a.m.

Wow nothing there at all that I'm into. I was interested in THPS:HD but I'd prefer to play it with the PS3 controller. Does anyone know when Deadlight is due to be released?
  • ThatGamerDude - July 2, 2012 10:15 p.m.

All I'm looking forward to this month is Kingdom Hearts: 3D and that's it. Hopefully the coming months will interest me more.
  • laurenhiya21 - July 2, 2012 4:36 p.m.

I've been waiting for Teathrhythm and Rhythm Theif to come out for a while now :> Hope they turn out well :>
  • Baron164 - July 2, 2012 4:32 p.m.

I'll probably pick up quantum conundrum and that'll be it for this month.
  • Zeos - July 2, 2012 3:57 p.m.

Finally a couple must-own 3DS games. (Thetarythym and Kingdom Hearts)
  • shawksta - July 2, 2012 2:42 p.m.

Kingdom Hearts DDD is definitly a buy, the Demo's freaking amazing, the Enemies are Fresh, and they did whatshisface from TWEWY's Voice FANTASTICLY. And the Mix of BBS and Kingdom Hearts 1? CONFIRMED FOR BEST KINGDOM HEARTS FOR A LONG TIME! Considering Rhythm Thief, im a sucker for Unique Rhythm games and Mystery. TheaRhythm is also on my Consider list.
  • freetouch - July 2, 2012 4:50 p.m.

I dunno man, something about the screen being just too small to really see what the hell is going on kinda irks me. KH needs to be on the big screen.
  • BladedFalcon - July 2, 2012 2:06 p.m.

This is good, with not much to look forward to, (Mostly just FF: Teathrhythm, and not much else.) I can jsut focus on finishing ICO, playing Dragon's Dogma, Pokemon Conquest and maybe even Pokemon white in all this period. And maybe I'll get Spec Ops the Line on the way, once it actually arrives down here.
  • Redeater - July 2, 2012 1:56 p.m.

......how long until 2013 again?
  • samsneeze - July 2, 2012 1:52 p.m.

I think I'll be picking up NCAA 12 later this month, seeing how absolutely dry things are.
  • Cyberninja - July 2, 2012 1:13 p.m.

You guys, should just give Kingdom Hearts game of the month now and save yourselves the trouble.
  • samsneeze - July 2, 2012 1:48 p.m.

Implying Kingdom Hearts has ever really been so good as to do something like that.
  • shawksta - July 2, 2012 2:46 p.m.

Give it a chance, the enemies are fresh and not Rehashes for once, and its mixing the best parts of BBS and Kingdom Hearts 1. 358/2 Days and Re:Coded were trying something different, while BBS kept it classy while doing something in its own. DDD has been noted as just as good as a Console Quality and can be the better KH games.
  • samsneeze - July 2, 2012 4:41 p.m.

Given that I've already played the demo, and still didn't really like it. No, I won't give it a chance. There's nothing in the game (going from the demo and the previews that make it particularly interesting.
  • Cyberninja - July 2, 2012 3:17 p.m.

3 things about that 1. In my opinion it is, which doesn't count 2. No Kingdom Hearts game has ever gotten less than 7 on this site and this looks to be better then 2 which got a 9/4.5 stars. 3. do you see any game on this list that will clearly be better in rating or in general this month? you can't say Quantum Conundrum because it was already considered for game of the month in June because that's when the pc version came out.
  • samsneeze - July 2, 2012 4:38 p.m.

2. One opinion to rule them all? That's just silly. 3. I don't know, how about Spelunky and The Secret World. Both seem a lot more promising than another Kingdom Hearts.
  • Cyberninja - July 2, 2012 5:10 p.m.

2. Well some people dislike other gaming sites and don't respect their opinions so I feel it would be pointless to try to use something other then GR on GR, but I am not saying other opinions don't matter. 3. Spelunky has been available for a while now as a free download so I think it's promise is known by now(not saying its bad or anything). In the case of Secret World I say it has the most potential in the long term and I guess we will know today or tommorrow when the review goes up. You know what I said was a joke right? also your above comments, show you don't care for KH in the first place and are ignoring what the game does different and not giving it a chance which makes this conversation completely pointless.
  • Redeater - July 2, 2012 1:58 p.m.

Can you imagine what a pain in the ass selecting a runner-up would be?
  • Cyberninja - July 2, 2012 3:22 p.m.

I honestly think it would be easy because most games are a port this month or already released in Europe, with a few of them coming tomorrow meaning a review should be done.