• EnigmaSpirit - February 1, 2012 8:20 p.m.

I would LOVE to play Hyper Dimension Neptunia, but the gameplay looks so stale. The story, concept, characters and designs all seem really great. I may pick it up and play it just so that I can get to MK2. Also I am SO getting Blazblue Extend, and I'm glad Arksys brought over a VN. It is targeted toward females which makes me skeptical, but I may check it out. I haven't played a VN before, but I downloaded Fate/Stay Night recently and plan to start it soon.
  • Cyberninja - February 2, 2012 4:06 a.m.

just get number 2, the first hyperdimeson wasnt very good
  • LOZ4EVAH - February 1, 2012 8:18 p.m.

Resident Evil with Circle Pad Pro should drain me for the month. Hopefully it's worth it. Also gonna push for Pushmo. :)
  • SunnyvaleTrash - February 1, 2012 7:51 p.m.

I didn't realize SSX was a 360 exclusive. Reviews of Twisted Metal and Syndicate will determine if I snag them, but SSX has me ready to drop some coin.
  • ahaywa - February 1, 2012 8:02 p.m.

It's also on PlayStation 3 -- we'll get it fixed in the piece.
  • GhostbustTyler - February 1, 2012 7:47 p.m.

Most looking forward to Gotham City Impostors next week. I'm playing the beta now and it's so much fun. I was extremely skeptical about it when it was first announced but the beta makes me want to buy it. There are some cheap things in it, but the developers seem to be listening to some of the problems being found so hopefully it's a bit more balanced. Other than that, I'm looking forward to The Darkness 2. The demo was fun, but I'll wait a few months for the price to go down a bit.
  • shawksta - February 1, 2012 7:44 p.m.

This month is gonna be awesome, my 3DS once again will get attention with Zombies,Stealth and such, and im STOKED for Rhythm heaven Fever. My only concern against pokepark was no Multiplayer minigames, its sequel will fix that and have much better variety. However im not rushing to buy it yet. Shank......lets hope you guys got it right! . Day one Psvita buyers, Enjoy yourselfs, the launch will NOT dissapoint like the 3DS. Hopefully Sony stays in fruition, Screw fanwars, Both Nintendo and Sony need to do adequit to show True Quality Handhelds are theirs. So far 3DS improved much better, and Psvita's on a good start.
  • BackwaterRifle - February 1, 2012 7:38 p.m.

Pokepark's video appears where something for neptunia 2 should be.
  • Shanetexas - February 1, 2012 7:14 p.m.

Vita? What's a Vita? Why would I buy a Vita?
  • gopie - February 1, 2012 6:54 p.m.

Why does twisted metal have to be a playstation exclusive?
  • inkyspot - February 1, 2012 6:39 p.m.

Just ordered Kingdom of Amalur, so I am good for this month. Next month, things get hectic.
  • inkyspot - February 1, 2012 9:40 p.m.

Damn I did not see the other pages, Definately will be getting SSX, maybe warp, Binary Domain, a few others... damn it thought I escaped. Those may not be brought this month though I hope they have a Demo for SSX... I suppose if they were to have one, it would be out already.