• RebornKusabi - March 19, 2010 11:46 p.m.

I seriously love the ****ing random "Gabe Newell is larger than a Colossus" bit in the picture. Great work.
  • Axcle - March 19, 2010 10:13 p.m.

I'm pretty sure this picture is bigger: http://www.dresden-26-gigapixels.com/dresden26GP I knew that worm was bigger than gaia.
  • gilgamesh310 - March 19, 2010 8:18 p.m.

They aren't really to scale, surely gaia is much bigger than that, one of her thumbs is about the size of a small house in the game! In fact El gigante would probably fit into her hand! He's not that big.
  • Eenieboy - March 19, 2010 5:09 p.m.

REX is larger than that compared to the Gigantes surely...
  • HitmanSB07 - March 19, 2010 4:41 p.m.

what is it marcus? A GIANT WORM!!!...i always knew he was gay
  • marioman50 - March 19, 2010 3:49 p.m.

Haha, you guys should've put the King of Cosmos (from Katamari) at the top. Now HE'S FREAKING HUGE! But I guess he's not really a "baddie" per say.
  • Wuh - March 19, 2010 3:34 p.m.

Thats what she said.
  • Xplosive59 - March 19, 2010 3:17 p.m.

lol, Gabe Newell bigger than metal gear rex recaptha: tapeworm perhaps(?)
  • Sukururu - March 19, 2010 2:13 p.m.

Tom Cruise sould be smaller.....just sayin'....
  • MaynardJ - March 19, 2010 12:43 p.m.

I played Resi 4 and the first Metal Gear Solid, and I think the difference in size between these baddies was much bigger. Either El Gigante is bigger, or MG Rex is smaller than I remember them. But then again, the battle against Rex was viewed from above, and right before that I had to climb three floors to get close to its head. Maybe not that much bigger than El Gigante, but certainly more intimidating. Overanalysing again I guess, since Gabe Newell is also on the chart. Another good dose of goofy humour from GR.
  • BigTuna - March 19, 2010 11:03 a.m.

Hahaha Gabe Newell, that just made my day.
  • noobeater - March 19, 2010 11:02 a.m.

yep the worm is indeed, as i suspected the whole time; big
  • curly_jefferson - March 19, 2010 11 a.m.

awesome!!!
  • ihopethisisnotantistasblood - March 19, 2010 10:49 a.m.

i thought i was gonna be first, lucky i'm not one of those guys that post "first" on their comments
  • ihopethisisnotantistasblood - March 19, 2010 10:48 a.m.

insert dick joke here captcha: 1978 nutmeats