• StigRollsOn - November 14, 2011 5:20 p.m.

Those are all fairly terrible classes, and whilst I get that this is just for fun, they wouldn`t even be a annoying because of how easy they are to counter. Just because I can, here is an actually good class that people who want to do well should use; any assault rifle that isn`t the m16, FAD or mk14, with kick and a rds, or extended mags if you prefer ironsights. fmg9 akimbo frag+flash Blind eye Assassin Dead silence or steady aim (if you don`t have a sound system that lets you effectively pinpoint footsteps) Support strike package with UAV Counter UAV and advanced UAV any deathstreak
  • talleyXIV - November 13, 2011 1:39 p.m.

Isn't it ironic how every games journalist sucks at video games?
  • GR HollanderCooper - November 13, 2011 7:58 p.m.

I'm actually pretty good at video games. Usually top on my team in shooters... But, I'm sorry, yes! Hilariously ironic!
  • snipes101 - November 14, 2011 11:06 a.m.

Well it isn't necessarily the job of a video games journalist to be incredible at them, but to know a fair amount about them and be competent to where they can play anything. Jack of all trades master of none!
  • Y2Ken - November 13, 2011 1:42 a.m.

Those last two classes would work pretty well (except for the fact that all the shotguns bar Striker and 1887 are pretty awful) - in fact I run the Stinger on most of my classes unless I really feel in desperate need of a secondary pistol. Not with Blind Eye most of the time though.
  • Yetiman969 - November 12, 2011 5:46 p.m.

My friend and I both saw this guide, and together convinced the entire team to go a mix of camping bastards and serial killers. And one suicide bomber. Basicly they were undescibably pissed, but still getting their asses handed to them, corraled them into a specific part and let loose the suicide bomber. He snuck up behind, played the creeper noise and blew. many lolz were had that day.
  • ZenPhoenix - November 19, 2011 5:46 p.m.

That last sentence made my day!
  • xlyesterdaylx - November 12, 2011 12:54 p.m.

lmao serial killer.
  • Chaseypoo21 - November 12, 2011 7:43 a.m.

Lol @ the serial killer
  • oneshotfinch - November 12, 2011 5:52 a.m.

None of those would work...
  • Triscuitable - November 12, 2011 10:44 p.m.

Then clearly you misunderstood the point of the article. It's to be really bloody stupid, and have classes nobody in their right mind would use. It funds trolls too.
  • EwoksTasteLikeChicken - November 12, 2011 5:24 a.m.

This is the reason I will not be getting this. Pretty funny, tough.
  • mothbanquet - November 12, 2011 3:11 a.m.

Great article guys. You'll have to do BF next cus there's plenty of those too. I recommend my personal custom kit: the Solid Snake. Recon, using nothing more than a knife and a silenced .45, sneaking around the enemy base being as annoying as possible while humming the theme tune from MGS. Who cares if the average life expectancy is 12 seconds, or if you end with a KDR of .03? All that's missing is a cardboard box.
  • CitizenWolfie - November 12, 2011 1:46 a.m.

From this I seem to be running the suicide bomber loadout then. To be fair, I use the launchers to take down killstreaks in objective games and the ballistics vests to support my team. But judging from the last 6 games I played in a row, everyone seems to have found the perk that lets you spawn right behind people.
  • Nuka-Cola29 - November 11, 2011 11:59 p.m.

Haha I've used the serial killer tactics b4. Lol the troll thing I've seen on BF3 is camp outside or within an enemy's base and take out their helicopters or jets when someone tries and takes off. Lol or just steal em like I do
  • Mamudo - November 11, 2011 11:57 p.m.

I haven't touched MW3 yet and I don't know if I ever will, but playing in similar fashion as a few of those classes is the most fun I had in the pat couple CODs.
  • StickyLungs - November 11, 2011 10:32 p.m.

@Mike3one5 I'm sure they'd love to think they are powerful enough to have any impact on a game's balance with an article. lol. Keep up the good work guys. I like stuff like this. _TrevorH
  • IceBlueKirby - November 11, 2011 9:23 p.m.

If I was going to play MW3 (much less play it online) I would totally do the serial killer one. I suck at shooters (which is why I'm not going to play it online) so something that keeps me out of the firefight would be best, and it would just make it more funny if it was annoying everyone.
  • BackwaterRifle - November 11, 2011 8:36 p.m.

Lol I loved trolling people with stingers in MW2. Best thing to do was have stinger riot shield class, and when people get close, throw a knife in there dick.
  • shawksta - November 11, 2011 8:17 p.m.

Oop, guess who started a new custome class called Serial Killer >:D