• santaclouse37 - May 20, 2014 10:07 p.m.

Mirror's Edge! Though I realize it's probably third in line on the list of DICE's priorities after Battlefield and Battlefront.
  • harry2 - May 20, 2014 9:41 p.m.

doom surely?????
  • GR_HenryGilbert - May 22, 2014 12:32 a.m.

Don't call me Shirley
  • BladedFalcon - May 20, 2014 8:34 p.m.

Uh... Why is Kingdom Hearts 3 in this List, and not Final fantasy XV? FFXV is not only more exciting and visually impressive... They have already flat out said that they won't really work on KH3 in full until FFXV is done first. So there's way more changes for FFXV to be actually shown this year than KH3.
  • Vonter - May 20, 2014 10:35 p.m.

Aside from Batman the only two reasons so far to jump to next gen. Although I'm concerned since Nomura tends to make very convoluted stories, as we've discussed before. Still I can't deny the real time combat looks very impressive, and I'm not only talking about the fast paced battles, but if environments are as interactive as they have shown, there's a true reason to believe in Square doing better this gen.
  • BladedFalcon - May 21, 2014 7:32 a.m.

Well, specially if they are following trough what they said regarding Bravely Default's success. And I mean, yes, I AM genuinely concerned that Nomura is the lead Director of FFXV, but what has been shown from the game looks really fucking awesome as well... 'sides, for once, we have a cast that has NO FUCKING TEENAGERS IN IT. Or Lolis or annoyingly high pitched anime girls. So that alone makes it way more exciting. (Even if the cast that's there admittedly looks like a boy band...)
  • Jackonomics2.0 - May 22, 2014 1:13 p.m.

Japan Logic should still apply Those characters you saw could possible be like 15 or something.
  • BladedFalcon - May 22, 2014 2:29 p.m.

Not according to the profiles and descriptions already out for them. Granted, they didn't say the age outright for the main character and such, but one of them is 43 years old, and he actually looks way younger than that. I mean, I guess it could still be entirely possible that it turned out that Noctis and the rest were 16 year old twerps, but it honestly seems unlikely. Nothing about their descriptions treats them as if they were teens.
  • Jackonomics2.0 - May 20, 2014 3:50 p.m.

Lets go E3 Sony and Microsoft feeding press and journalism and Nintendo doing shit their way
  • shawksta - May 20, 2014 3:34 p.m.

Cant wait for E3, its gonna be HYYYYYYPE Also it seems you guys missed recent info, the tournament is open to the public viewing and Nintendo even said "Dress up as your favorite smash character and you might get priority front row seating!" COME ON POKKEN FIGHTERS, YOU GOTTA SHOW YOURSELF
  • Jackonomics2.0 - May 20, 2014 3:53 p.m.

Wait, Nintendo is letting it be open to the public? Thats fucking awesome,I guess thats the perk of ditching the traditional press conference instead of being locked with nobody but attendee's and journalists.
  • moses-cole - May 1, 2014 3:55 p.m.

I hope strongly for Tekken 7, Mass Effect 4, a new Star Fox or Metroid Prime, Mortal Kombat 10, Phantasy Star, and I guess another Pokemon game where you snag shadow pokemon, but that might never happen.
  • steve-hall - April 14, 2014 2:40 p.m.

WTF is wrong with all you people YOU ARE FORGETTING FALLOUT !!!!!!!!!!!!! FALLOUT 4!!! FALLOUT 4!!! FALLOUT 4!!!
  • smashbrolink - April 1, 2014 2:22 a.m.

On that part about Hyrule Warriors, it is claiming that Nintendo won't be at E3 2014. Nintendo has not put out any official statement regarding that. If they had, it would have been plastered all over every gaming news site from here to China as doom&gloom material. Please do not post misinformation unless you've got some sort of source to confirm it.
  • christopherwesten - March 31, 2014 7:55 p.m.

Where the hell is Left 4 Dead 3? I would also like to see a new Onimusha game... Clock Tower 4... Syphon Filter 4... OOHHHH and Battlefront 3
  • GURGLEGUY12345 - March 29, 2014 8:42 a.m.

I want to hear more about X, Final Fantasy XV, Kingdom Hearts III, and SHIN MEGAMI TENSEI X FIRE EMBLEM ARGHTELLUSMOREABOUTITDON'TTEASEUSWITHTHATDAMNTHINGTHENNEVERBRINGITUPAGAINARGHSDRHFDHADFHERBFDBGDFGHDFABDFGNCVBET!!!
  • SqueakyBabyDuck - March 28, 2014 11:25 p.m.

I'm dissapointed that Treyarch isn't making the next CoD, my opinion is that Treyarch has made good CoDs, the only Infinity Ward CoD I liked was CoD4. Also, I've always been a fan of AC, but the time frames their choosing now are mediocre. I don't think I'm going to buy another one until they make the one AC game I want, and that would be one based in Japan. I'm also excited for the new Farcry, the Farcry 3 is one of my favoite games, 1 and 2 werent that great at all, but the 3rd blew me away, I have high expectations for the 4th.
  • majorsuave - March 28, 2014 3:44 p.m.

I want to see a game that occurs in the late 60s in Paris. I want to see Half-Life 3 and Portal 3 Singularity 2 SWAT 5
  • wingsdjy - March 31, 2014 12:44 p.m.

I'd love to see Singularity 2, but I doubt it'll happen. The first game was marketed poorly and likely didn't generate enough sales.
  • sweetchiliheat - May 21, 2014 1:05 p.m.

I couldn't agree with you more. Most people seemed to look at it as a cheap Bioshock clone, but it's definitely one of the hidden gems of the last generation.