• Phazon117 - June 15, 2010 10:43 p.m.

Nintendo!!!
  • TheVileRedFalcon - June 15, 2010 10:43 p.m.

Etrian Odyssey, Metal Gear Solid, Starfox 64, Paper Mario, Kid Icarus...god damn there's a lot of games there I want.
  • QWERTYCommander - June 15, 2010 10:50 p.m.

Wow. Just wow. I was very skeptical, but now I know that this thing has definitely earned the money in my wallet. Those graphics are almost Gamecube quality. But PilotWings Resort? That looks a bit too familiar. Island Flyover in Wii Sports Resort anyone?
  • Spybreak8 - June 15, 2010 10:53 p.m.

Yeah Starfox finally! Pilot Wings too and so many others. Kid Icarus looked really good and I'm sad to say it but I never played the original. Yes, I believe I'll be buying yet another DS for 3DS.
  • JADENkOTOR - June 15, 2010 11:09 p.m.

Yeah I watched this earlier and I guess Im buying my first hand held system EVER. I've played tons but none were ever worth owning. This has definitely changed the game.
  • JADENkOTOR - June 15, 2010 11:12 p.m.

...and G4 got their hands on one a few days ago and played it on camera... You could definitely tell that it was 3D even though Nintendo claimed they couldn't demonstrate it on TV.
  • Conman93 - June 15, 2010 11:14 p.m.

By the beard of Zeus!!!! This seems too good to be true, but then I remember that this is nintendo we're dealing with :)
  • awsomemaster - June 15, 2010 11:31 p.m.

guy i just heard there remaking oot! heres the link http://3ds.nintendolife.com/news/2010/06/e3_2010_ocarina_of_time_for_3ds i think this is just to unreal. TOO MUCH NINTENDO!!! but in a good way :) (ps sorry to keep spaming links but i just needed to let you guys know. :)
  • MrDuracraft - June 16, 2010 12:42 a.m.

@awsomemaster HOLY SHIT!!! I am glad you spam links! OoT with better graphics, on a handheld, in THREE-DEE! I just had a major nerdgasm. Bye all of my money o.O ReCaptcha: Tamale Confession, it confessed it wasn't Mexican i guess.
  • robotic-fiend - June 16, 2010 12:51 a.m.

for anyone wondering, Bokujou Monogatari is Harvest Moon
  • gangjute8 - June 16, 2010 12:56 a.m.

Paper mario and Star fox?! Aww, and I just got a DSi... I'm surprised there's no World Ends With You 2 though. A game like that deserves a sequel.
  • Oxtranzor - June 16, 2010 1:14 a.m.

First Comment (by me... yeah maybe im a noob so what?) well i think that 3ds thing will get me to my DS again... though i was wantin a PSP by now What should I do?? :(
  • RocketPenis - June 16, 2010 1:23 a.m.

Oh my God!! Oh my God!! Star fox on the 3ds. That you God!!!!!
  • WaffleLeech - June 16, 2010 2:25 a.m.

Paper Mario on the DS? Day one. Bought. Devoured.
  • AuthorityFigure - June 16, 2010 2:28 a.m.

They really are moving forward with their hardware. Good to see.
  • Snoochie - June 16, 2010 3:23 a.m.

STAR FOX! I put so many hours into the N64 version. cant wait to do it again.
  • super0sonic - June 16, 2010 7:33 a.m.

PilotWings eh. I really been dieing for a wii one. Sad that i am never going to get it now that said i will be buying a 3DS for PilotWings alone.
  • Mortified_Cow - June 16, 2010 7:40 a.m.

I can easily say I want half of the things on that list.
  • Mackly - June 16, 2010 12:46 p.m.

Ok now I have to buy the 3DS. With this many games it's release will be huge!
  • brickman409 - June 16, 2010 7:25 p.m.

martha stewart the game lol wtf who would buy that?