• Fenix654 - June 3, 2009 3:06 p.m.

"You Fat f*ck you make me sick" The only "fitness" game I'd ever buy
  • skalpo - June 3, 2009 8:55 a.m.

More foto http://tiontelmioler-bl.mybrute.com
  • homieomar - June 3, 2009 7:20 a.m.

milo oh how fun it would be to abuse you "You catch the fucking fish" watch him cry all day. Sorry as you can tell I've like the evil side.
  • Seabread - June 2, 2009 10:01 p.m.

or rather liz.... damnit!
  • Seabread - June 2, 2009 10 p.m.

yeah you'd better hide, deirdre. bitch
  • andrex101 - June 2, 2009 6:46 p.m.

i think your looking at it in the wrong way for shooters, if the controller and natal could be used in tandem it could be seriously good, with all of the conventional parts of the control dedicated to the controller and some points like ducking, reloading or throwing grenades implemented with natal to increase immersion. and the rts thing really reminds me of tom cruise in minority report and if it were possible it would again be awesome, but unlikely as the directionality of the gesture isnt likely to be precise enough. if project natal's potential is implemented fully it could seriously damage nintendo without putting us out in the cold for casual gamers.
  • hardcore_gamer1990 - June 2, 2009 4:11 p.m.

POINT AND CLICK ADVENTURE GAMING! PLEEEEAAAASE *shifty eyes*
  • oryandymackie - June 2, 2009 3:31 p.m.

Looks pretty good for the RTS, "Hand Of God" type thing, but for shooters? I'd much rather use a controller any day. Mind you, a re-released BioShock with motion sensing would be pretty cool. At first impressions, it looks like a bit of a gimmick, but I could be wrong, I've been wrong before about games and related objects. By the way, is that Liz from Coronation Street ducking behind that sofa? Is she Project Natal's cheerleader, so to speak. Good to see an influx of the good old British, even though I have nothing against Americans, on GamesRadar. Peace out.
  • Romination - June 2, 2009 3:27 p.m.

that tony hawk picture made my day
  • thor0997 - June 2, 2009 3:26 p.m.

The RTS thing intrigues me to a great extent and the last use is f-in hilarious. If you can have any character you want then we could have hello kitty calling us a fat ass or better chris antista
  • Unoriginal - June 2, 2009 3:09 p.m.

Sorry wrong article. Damn me and my tab browsing