• mikko-haikala - July 28, 2012 10:18 a.m.

I guess all we PS3 users can do after BF like this, is to stop giving our money to Bethesda. That's what i'm going to do anyway. It is a shame since i think that Skyrim (even with it's bugs) was the best RPG for PS3 ever.
  • zombi3grim - July 28, 2012 10:04 a.m.

Im currently playing through Skyrim, I have Dawnguard and I havent even touched it yet. My wife has and I watched a little of her playthrough. I have to admit, that DLC blows ANYTHING the modding communty on PC can come up with. This is why I stick with what proffesional game designers come up with. Not little 15 year old wannabes.
  • Shinn - July 29, 2012 4:34 a.m.

You should check out the Moonpath to Elsweyr. You might like what you see.
  • Shinard - July 28, 2012 4:47 a.m.

Thinking about it, this far and away does the most damage to the PS3 Elder Scrolls players. At least PC players have a thriving modding community delivering free updates of the quality and size of Dawnguard, and if Bethesda holds back on PC Dawnguard for much longer I bet some modder (or a group of modders) will create a decent copy of it, to download for free. PS3 players don't have this. They paid the same amount of money as everyone else for the game, and they get treated worse? PS3 players are valid Elder Scrolls players, and deserve to be treated as such.
  • swine59238 - July 28, 2012 9:29 a.m.

I think the boat on PS3 players being treated decently has loooooong sailed away
  • Shinn - July 27, 2012 11:01 p.m.

People may be buying Skyrim on 360, but everyone know that the Elder Scrolls' core fanbase is on pc. We put up with bugs making the game unplayable, we even fix them ourselves. Bethesda's customer support is terrible, so we help each other. Time exclusive dlc was a slap in the face, but we can deal with it, everybody needs more money. Not having this content ready for release as soon as it can be is heart breaking. Not many developers are willing to treat their fanbase this poorly. I'm going to go back to giving CD Projekt RED all of my money.
  • lazer59882 - July 28, 2012 1:33 a.m.

ahhhh this is awesome. first ps3 owners get a game that gets more broken the more you play it, and now they get totally shafted on dlc. but what does bethesda care? they already have your $60, meanwhile us 360 owners are happier than pigs in shit with our dlc and fully functional game. it's like they sold you guys a timebomb that detonated once when your games froze, and again when you got no dlc.
  • ObliqueZombie - July 27, 2012 10:30 p.m.

Man, I sniff a whole of of Microsoft. Fuck their exclusive deals--even with me owning an Xbox 360 since half a year after its initial release. It's horseshit.
  • IamTheBalance - July 27, 2012 9:40 p.m.

I love reading this article and all the comments while I'm playing Dawnguard BAHAHAHA
  • ObliqueZombie - July 27, 2012 10:28 p.m.

I love reading your comment and already playing the amount of content equal to Dawnguard, but with better looking Dragonbone weapons. BAHAHAHAHAH.
  • zombi3grim - July 28, 2012 10:02 a.m.

Your talking about the PC Mods. How many penis tips come on the end of those dragonbone weapons?
  • ParagonT - July 28, 2012 10:49 a.m.

This is getting weird fast lol.
  • ObliqueZombie - July 29, 2012 2:29 p.m.

I actually just making a smart-ass comment while being a PC fanboy, like this guy but with Xbox. It's okay, you can put your Microsoft tabard and matching sword away.
  • zombi3grim - July 29, 2012 8:50 p.m.

PC fanboys are like any other fanboy. Small dicks and low self esteem. Go get 'em tiger...
  • IceBlueKirby - July 27, 2012 7:01 p.m.

It doesn't really matter to me since I have to wait for the inevitable GOTY version anyway to play Dawnguard. Still, it does seem a little odd that they'd do that, although I guess it shouldn't surprise anyone.
  • RebornKusabi - July 27, 2012 2:17 p.m.

Stay classy Bethesda!
  • musashi1596 - July 27, 2012 11:55 a.m.

All I know now is that if it ever does come to the PS3, there's no way I'll be buying it.
  • onetimebuster - July 27, 2012 11:49 a.m.

I have already stopped playing skyrim.
  • NanoElite666 - July 27, 2012 9:53 a.m.

Currently this doesn't really bother me, since I just picked up Skyrim during Steam's summer sale and am going to be plenty occupied with it for a while without worrying about DLC. That being said it better still show up on PC, because I do want to play it down the road.
  • larkan - July 27, 2012 10:19 a.m.

Skyrim has the Steam Workshop, which allows for thousands of mods, so there's a good chance there's already something out there better than the actual paid for DLC already, which is why the PC community gives zero fucks about it.