• Germaximus - June 6, 2013 2:58 p.m.

I have always preferred the Playstation controller. It's far more comfortable to me. The Xbox one is just too big for me, and I have big hands. For the original Xbox I bought a madcatz controller that was basically the same thing as the regular controller but a smaller size, that was cool.
  • LoboMau - June 6, 2013 3:12 p.m.

No way! It's a fact that the xbox360's controller is one of the most ergonomic controller ever designed (and the best of the current gen). The original xbox's controller was badly designed, but not the 360's.
  • BladedFalcon - June 6, 2013 4:08 p.m.

Dude, he's not saying the 360 controller was worse, jsut that he found it more comfortable. Or do you claim to know what's more comfortable for his hands specifically? :P
  • MrXLiebezeit - June 6, 2013 7:14 p.m.

I find it odd how it looks like you "Bladed Falcon" were replying to my comment. Unless you were, but your comment does not point to that being truth. I wonder if something can be done with the commenting system to remedy this.
  • BladedFalcon - June 6, 2013 7:17 p.m.

Yeah... wasn't replying to you honestly, but the comment system has been having this peculiarity as of late. It should be fixed sooner or later, I'd hope.
  • MrXLiebezeit - June 6, 2013 3:59 p.m.

I always found the dualshock to be very uncomfortable, I guess it's all in opinion. I always wanted to use a different controller for my PS2.
  • EvoAnubis - June 6, 2013 2:24 p.m.

It's a bit hard to tell until I go hands-on with both. I'm partial to the Dual Shock, so if I were to make a choice now I'd lean towards the Dual Shock 4, but that's just out of habit.
  • Sy87 - June 6, 2013 1:57 p.m.

They do good at making the controller better each generation. Which is nice because I don't care much about motion controls. I play on a couch that's how I like to play relaxed. The trigger thing seems really interesting.
  • FoxdenRacing - June 6, 2013 1:19 p.m.

Sounds like a minor evolution, but dunno if it's a good evolution. I would've preferred they change the contour under the buttons rather than the button distance, and I can't imagine what they sticks will be like once they're mushy right out of the box [rather than needing a few months to 'break in' and get mushy that way]. The 'wake-up' thing is nice, as is having a standardized charge interface. They need to release an internal battery pack, though...AA or Wired isn't going to fly even if they can repair their reputation enough to convince me to consider one.