• FatherTime - March 8, 2011 6:28 p.m.

Pokemon Blue/Red: N64
  • Ariaka - March 8, 2011 6:27 p.m.

Made me nostalgic for the Lunchbox. Or the SNES. Eh, still have the last, and it functions XD Maybe I'll kill some Super Mario World later, or Super Gameboy... Be back much later. Also, the entire 4th Floor of the Dept store in Red/Blue. SNES's, with different genre games!
  • lortay15 - March 7, 2011 10:18 p.m.

In dead or alive 4 you get 2 xbox 360s as trophies in survival mode if you take down enough people. One is black and the other is white.
  • Japanaman - March 7, 2011 6:56 p.m.

Metal Gear Saturn! Ugh, please don't remind me of how cool the graphics USED to be.
  • majorianmask - March 7, 2011 5:46 p.m.

Tales of Symphonia has a Gamecube in the middle of a security room the first time you enter a desian base (well, supposedly desian), right when you get to Triet and get taken in as a prisoner. The PS2 version has a PS2 in the middle of that room.
  • mastersword369 - March 7, 2011 5:44 p.m.

Thank you for posting this out of all the things you could have. I love this article then, now, and forever.
  • Tenfey - March 7, 2011 5:10 p.m.

If only there were a cameo in Kameo.
  • Rockman - March 7, 2011 4:36 p.m.

No Virtual ON? In Cyber Troopers the robots all had Sega Saturns on their backs, and in Oratario Tangram they were modeled with Dreamcasts on their backs. When you dashed, you'd see the lid open and the disc spinning inside.
  • savvas50 - March 7, 2011 3 p.m.

There's an Xbox 360 in Alan Wake and in MGS4 there's a PS3 and PSP
  • NeelEvil - March 7, 2011 9:42 a.m.

Ninja Gaiden 2, Statue of Liberty- in the room with the Trial of Valour you can smash open one of the displays to find the chrome X with green glowy bit in the middle that MS showed when they first announced the Xbox. It makes the startup noise & refills your health as well.
  • minimaxi - March 7, 2011 7:51 a.m.

all virtuaroids in virtual on (the first one, at least) have Saturns strapped to their backs as boosters
  • austincharlesbond - March 7, 2011 7:21 a.m.

you should edit the article to include Donkey Kong Country Returns. If you stay still, he whips out his DS and plays.
  • billywitchdr - March 7, 2011 7:03 a.m.

The whole time I was reading this, I was waiting on the MGS PlayStation cameo. Nice work, GR :) I want a Gamecube just for TTS.
  • ice_sneasel - March 7, 2011 3:58 a.m.

For all the main series pokemon games (idk about b/w) the current nintendo consle is in your room so its not just firered leafgreen and diamond and pearl its all the games
  • Redeater - March 7, 2011 2:33 a.m.

@Brett I believe there is a Saturn in Shenmue because it was originally planned for the Saturn. I recall seeing pictures of it from way back. This may be why it was in there. Then again that could be utter bullshit and I'm talking out of my ass.
  • NightCrawler_358 - March 7, 2011 2:14 a.m.

That was alot of nintendo! I'm glad you put MGS in there. Every MGS has little references t playstation hidden in there. 4's references are hilarious!
  • EwoksTasteLikeChicken - March 7, 2011 1:14 a.m.

I used to be so good at the race on Dee Ess Island.
  • BertTheTurtle - March 7, 2011 12:57 a.m.

In the Urbz [sic]: Sims in the City, one of the wardrobes available for purchase was a giant, misshapen Gamecube.
  • TruckThunders - March 6, 2011 10:57 p.m.

Fun article. I'm honestly surprised this isn't done with more modern games.
  • philipshaw - March 6, 2011 10:16 p.m.

I remember reading this back in the day but it has been so long since i read it that it feels new again. Thanks for re posting this and updating this Brett