• Gonri 13 - November 12, 2008 6:54 p.m.

yep nice, by the way the rifle is vertical not horizontal :D
  • ultimag17 - November 12, 2008 11:06 a.m.

First First. Just had to say that but awsomw article, i really needed this.
  • fructo86 - September 15, 2009 10:05 p.m.

must say, death cards are a wee bit dissapointing.... great article though
  • Grenada - September 6, 2009 6:31 p.m.

So there I was, just looking for some help finding some wayward death cards. Now, let me stop the story here and say I've been playing COD:WaW for hours on end, so I'm used to being ambushed. Banzai soldiers? Sure. Nazis? You bet. But I was ill prepared for the shit PrairieWarrior3P0X1 was dropping. Okay, we get it. You work with weapons. You're in the military. Ooooh, we're all impressed. I don't hear drug dealers bitching about how unrealistic Grand theft auto is. I want my soldiers/marines/whatever reviewing my games about as much as I want my game critics diffusing IEDs. Stay in your lane, stop lauding your military status as though it makes you better then people. That being said, I'm a soldier too. And if anything, I want a war game that's less realistic. If these people wanted a realistic experience, they'd run to a recruiter's office. (P.S. Go Army. It's a good time.)
  • StaticClean - July 22, 2009 3 p.m.

Google CoD5, what do you get? Wiki CoD5, what do you get?
  • CharLes14 - July 6, 2009 4:10 a.m.

1 thing. HOW DO U use THEM?
  • SharpShooter2595 - May 17, 2009 1:02 p.m.

Most of these comments are a load of bollocks i mean seriously who wouldnt like blowing up people with headshots and as for those of you that say a cheat makes things easier then you can go fucking kill tourself you say achievments so ur on the xbox i mean for the love of god look at halo 3 over half of the skulls make the game harder, and its one of the most popular games on the 360, personally I relish in the challenge given to you by the death cards, sO GET A FUCKING LIFE WILL YOU games are meant to challenge you so if its hard enough anyway then dont activate the death cards, THEY ARE OPTIONAL. They are there to add extra challenge. Piont Made
  • nadrewod999 - May 17, 2009 3:01 a.m.

Also, PrarieWarrior3POX1, you and all your "historically accurate" or "humanely possible" types are what RUINS MODERN GAMING! I AM FUCKING GLAD THEY ADDED THE RAY GUNS AS A WAY TO SAY "Anyone who likes this, have fun. Everyone else, TOO FUCKING BAD!" I personally don't play games just to learn the limits of past tech or human bodies, I play it to HAVE A FUCKING GOOD TIME! Also, my latest comments for this (this comment and the one right before it) are both several months belated, so I doubt anyone of the latter people will see this.
  • 100tommo100 - May 11, 2009 8:49 a.m.

im confused? y is there call of duty 4 modern war fair and call of duty world at war but its still call of duty four?
  • olddog45 - May 7, 2009 6:55 p.m.

Good good ok
  • Blame - March 28, 2009 11:41 a.m.

How the hell do you even activate the card's?
  • humper - March 2, 2009 9:29 p.m.

yea i agree with infernolord if u gonna cry about the cards dont enable the cheats
  • seth177 - February 13, 2009 6:42 p.m.

they are good for online multiplayer capaign if your host u go to settings & then death cards & activate the ones u want
  • A1stleonidas - February 13, 2009 5:22 p.m.

How are these cards used? How do you unlock them , I've collected them all but what are they good for
  • ledgenskill - February 6, 2009 10:09 p.m.

wow if u didnt realise all the death cards have dead people next to them and i think thats why there called death cards
  • 1hndman - February 3, 2009 3:19 p.m.

PLAYSTATION ROCKS, DEATH TO XBOX. AAALALALALALALA
  • jerseyking101 - January 31, 2009 4:37 p.m.

Hey, great guide...helped alot
  • Idiotjam - January 22, 2009 5:56 p.m.

man this is pathetic argueingi have played modern warfare many times i own world at war and to me all the differences is it is basically modern warfare tweaked and made to look different but its obviously world at war is the better beacuse its pretty much the same but upgraded removed a few multiplayer modes of modern warfare and added some new ones a few more perks more semi automatic rifles which are probably the most used weapons and the death cards arent just cheats that make it harder which all of the idiots here keep calling them it just adds 4 more hours onto the game but they are a mere small feature and modern warfare is showing its age. but to be honest right now evryone is playing 2 games modern warfare and world at war what about when modern warfare 2 is out it will be world at war and modern warfare 2 P.S some fuckin idiots think that callin it cod5 makes you an untrue fan now thats just pathetic they make it sound like a really strict religion man.
  • Skorpio917 - January 20, 2009 7:40 p.m.

I totally agree with InfernoLord if they made cheats to make everything easy then i would have been bored three days after getting the game!!! and also y isnt it cod 5??? try not to diss ave only played the 4th one. SSSHHHHHH!!!!
  • Teej - January 15, 2009 8:01 a.m.

The Death Cards are just as cool as the Laptop intel cheats, possibly even cooler. I mean, the Death Cards are way easier to find, there's less of them and you end up getting more and better cheats than in CoD 4: MW! I definately prefer exploding headshots instead of super contrast! The only downside is, you need Live to use em' which I reckon is stupid! (By the way Call of Duty: World at War is NOT CoD: 5!! Sheesh!!!)