We Recommend

• GamesRadarCharlieBarratt - February 20, 2010 12:29 a.m.

Okay, we've now updated the guide with all of the diaries you folks noticed were missing. Thanks! Hopefully it is now 100% complete, but definitely let me know if you find any more that need to be added.
  • Ffrets - February 19, 2010 2:02 p.m.

You missed one in inner Persephone, between 9 and 10. There's a room across from 9 that has splicers in it, one is painting, the other beating a tv. Go in, kill the two living splicers. Search the dead body that was near the painting splicer, it has the audio diary. The diary has the code for the locked door in the room, the paintings on the wall are what it's referencing: I think the code is 4146.
  • cuddlyb3ar - February 19, 2010 1:31 a.m.

you missed one between #8 and #9 in Inner Persephone. Instead of going right into the Intensive Therapy room to the left there is a Recreational Therapy room that has some paintings on the wall and there is a couch with a corpse in prisoner uniform and you search him and he has the audio diary "Legs, Mouths, Arms and Eyes"
  • DeathIncarnate - February 17, 2010 1:24 p.m.

You are missing "Harold Darby - Legs, Mouths, Arms and Eyes" in the therapy wing in "Persephone". Also the code to the door inside the recreational therapy room is 4146.
  • redvenom09 - February 16, 2010 4:45 a.m.

i believe there is an audio diary missing for the level inner persephone. Its in the therapy wing. Head north through another tubeway to reach the therapy wing. You'll move north a bit until you reach a hall that branches off to a bunch of rooms.In the room to the southwest, look for a Houdini playing dead on the north end. Examine a corpse on the couch and you can grab the Legs, Mouths, Arms and Eyes audio diary. im certain this is the only one missing from your guide.
  • Person5 - February 15, 2010 7:02 p.m.

there are 128 audio logs I believe, what I loved about these is the fact that there was the journey of Mark Meltzer or whatever his name was throughout the game
  • Danomeon - February 14, 2010 5:10 p.m.

thanks guys. Thanks to this guide I just need to rank up 20 more times in multiplayer and I'll have 1000g. I loved this game.
  • sleepy92ismypsn - February 14, 2010 12:47 a.m.

its easy to miss stuff in this game because theres so many new doors every time you turn a corner and its hard to remember to go back and search all the rooms
  • Zeb364 - February 13, 2010 10:29 p.m.

That's the thing about both Bioshock games. I try to be as thourough as possible but I always manage to miss a few Audio Logs and a couple weapon upgrade stations. Not that I mind playing through them again.
  • DrRock - February 13, 2010 9:02 p.m.

There is more than 100. I definitely missed a few but still got the trophy.
  • EngieIndeed - February 13, 2010 1:44 p.m.

Your Welcome!
  • Red - February 13, 2010 1:50 a.m.

Dang, I thought I found them all when I got the achievement, and I consider myself very thorough. This game was a lot of fun, it's just a shame it had to end so soon.
  • WillisTron - February 12, 2010 11:15 p.m.

I just beat Bioshock 2 less than a minute ago. I'm watching the credits
  • WillisTron - February 12, 2010 11:14 p.m.

I just beat Bioshock 2 less than a minute ago. I'm watching the creditsr
  • DrRock - February 12, 2010 10:57 p.m.

Thanks for the guide fellas. Working my way thru. About halfway now and I can already see I've missed a few. Really wish you could backtrack but I planned on replaying this at least 3x's. Anyone have a PS3 and wants to play MP my PSN ID is: phishhead.
  • GamesRadarCharlieBarratt - February 12, 2010 9:15 p.m.

@Nick1228 There are more than 100, so if you don't care about the story, you can afford to miss a few. Upgrade station guide is posting later today. You're welcome.
  • Nick1228 - February 12, 2010 9:02 p.m.

how many total audio diaries are there? the trophy requires 100 and i am hoping that theres maybe room to forget a few also please make an upgrade station guide, thanks charlie
  • Detroitphan - February 12, 2010 6:33 a.m.

Yup, I will confirm there are 3 currently missing: - Adonis Luxury Resort: Brigid Tenenbaum-"Return" - Atlantis Express: Eleanor Lamb-"Mr. Tape Recorder" - Ryan Amusements: Nina Carnegie-"Deterioration" Great game so far! If anyone wants to add me so we can play some multiplayer: Kharacter Zero
  • Zeb364 - February 12, 2010 6:11 a.m.

This game is amazing! So good in fact that I beat it in two days/two sit downs. Intense stuff. I got the "Find 100 Logs" Achievement but I was wondering if thats all of them or if there's even more kick ass backstory to discover.
  • GamesRadarCharlieBarratt - February 11, 2010 8:57 p.m.

Thanks, guys! I'll check those and update if needed. This is a collaborative process, so definitely let me know if we've missed any more.