• C.King - February 11, 2013 6:02 p.m.

gotta say i fucking loved the sensation of skyward swords motion controls, the dungeons were fun to explore with colorful enemies. but the crimson loftwing seemed to have extremely little significance other than being a minor sign that link was different, they should have totally made em more involved in the story, i know he wouldn't beat epona with his head start as loyal steed and much better mid battle use and experience but it seemed the loftwing had unused potential heck i don't even remember if it had a name the bores from twilight princess give the bird a run for his money when it comes to steeds
  • talleyXIV - February 12, 2013 4:56 p.m.

That is exactly how I felt. I barely remember using the loftwing in the slightest, except for that one pretty neat boss battle against the sky whale's virus type thing. But I distinctly remember riding around on Epona for hours and that amazing boss battle on the Bridge of Eldin. I called it almost immediately when I started playing, "The loftwing will come in and help during one of the final boss battles." (Much like the people of Ordin did in TP) but I was entirely wrong and it played no part other than being a taxi you used occasionally. Really too bad, I thought flying felt amazing.
  • shawksta - February 11, 2013 7:11 p.m.

Trauma Team!? YES, THANK YOU, PEOPLE DONT KNOW THE YES OF THIS GAME BEING SO YES
  • winner2 - February 11, 2013 7:45 p.m.

2nd guy from left in trauma team looks like spike spiegel if you take away the stubble
  • shawksta - February 11, 2013 9:44 p.m.

Yeah well its atlus, their nutorius for references, the first girl on the left is a Dark Skinned Chie, and they also used the model of the guy your talking about for the protag of Catherine
  • winner2 - February 12, 2013 7:19 p.m.

Ah, that makes sense. I haven't played the game or Catherine, and I don't know who chie is so I didn't get the reference. Makes sense that they'd reuse models though. That just jumped at me a bit.
  • Cutter9792 - February 11, 2013 9:11 p.m.

It's funny, when I clicked on the link to this, the first thing it said was "About:Blank", so I thought the list would be completely empty. Which would be appropriate I guess.
  • shawksta - February 11, 2013 9:45 p.m.

Great article, the fact that people are argueing over other games not on the list shows that the Wii has one heck of a library and as it should. People do the mistake that the Wii is a 360/PS3 when its not, its library of exclusives are what sets it apart. Its hard for people to Understand why Galaxy 2 is praised as it should, game design wise its exactly what we need in the industry.
  • artcellrox - February 12, 2013 12:53 a.m.

I'm gonna blame it on the fact that it's dark and that I can't see, but also, one other things: GAMESRADAR! IF YOU'RE GOING TO UPDATE THE OLD LIST INSTEAD OF MAKING A NEW ONE, PLEASE SAY SO! I just went through loads of the older comments, replying to people who thought certain games weren't in the list. Only in the oldest page, I noticed the date and realized I was replying to almost year-old comments! D; I hope everyone can forgive me for this, but other than that, solid new list. Looks like you took in mind a lot of the things people had suggested before.
  • FunkyPickle - February 12, 2013 9:25 a.m.

I still prefer the other 3D Mario games over Galaxy's linearity, but it definitely is the best platformer on the Wii. I'd say Kirby's Return to Dream Land was much better than Yarn, though, the gameplay and Kirby fan service was amazing.
  • TheDudeFromNowhere - February 12, 2013 9:31 a.m.

Good to see Tatsunoko vs Capcom in top 10. I modded my wii several years ago thinking that the game was never going to get a release in US so that I can play a torrent version of it. Then it gets announced with 3 additional characters. This game was fantastic. BAROQUE, BAROQUE, ADVANCING GUARD!
  • TheMariner - February 12, 2013 10:32 a.m.

What's this? A GR article on Wii games without Okami? I thought you were rabidly in love with that game. Or was it merely left out because it was originally a PS2 game?
  • BladedFalcon - February 14, 2013 9:31 p.m.

Pretty nice list, I gotta say. I still don't regret not getting a wii, but there's definitely several games here that I'd like to play someday, so perhaps one day I'll might just buy a wii for cheap and get several of these
  • BladedFalcon - February 14, 2013 9:32 p.m.

Crud... posted where I shouldn't have, my bad, feel free to delete these >>;
  • RonnyLive19881 - February 12, 2013 10:55 a.m.

Seriously I'm glad Okami didn't make the list, it is WAY over rated imo. Just stick to Zelda if you missed it, I remember playing that game and it just felt like rehash boss after rehash boss until the game ended 10 hours to late. I did like the world but the gameplay with in it was just Meh. Maybe I should have tried out the Wii version and played it with the Wii remote or maybe if I'll get the PS3 HD update if it supports the Move Lol.
  • LittleGreen - February 26, 2014 4:13 p.m.

I actually liked Okami, but you're kinda right. It was still a nice game though (coming from a Zelda fan)
  • talleyXIV - February 12, 2013 4:50 p.m.

Seriously confused about Twilight Princess missing.... I think it is better than Skyward Sword, at least in story and characters.
  • winner2 - February 12, 2013 7:21 p.m.

Agreed, TP's one of my all time favorite games, although I had it for GC instead of the wii. I have yet to get skyward though, so I can't compare.
  • talleyXIV - February 12, 2013 5 p.m.

Wii entirely matches up to other consoles. No not in online play or graphics, but if you play those top 15 games you will not find any games on PS3/360 as original as those. Just buying a Wii for Zelda, Donkey Kong, Metroid, Kirby, and Mario alone will give you days of serious entertainment. Super Smash Bros. Brawl and Mario Kart Wii are months of fun with friends. Then all the great third party games like No More Heroes, Rayman: Origins, Little King's Story, etc. No games? If you think the Wii has no games, you have no taste in games.
  • clownferret - February 13, 2013 3:01 a.m.

good list and there are a few games on there I had not even heard of, so will be tracking them down. However, there simply has to be a Tiger Woods game on here. 4 player online Tiger with motion controls is a close to the real thing as you can get and was an absolute revolution. Playing with a traditional controller now seems ancient and in my opinion no game made a better argument for motion controls over graphics than TW10 and onwards.