Topics

best of PS Vita

• marcus-d-toney - August 3, 2014 10:55 a.m.

What about Limbo?
  • occasionalgoldfish - March 5, 2014 1:56 p.m.

I can't lie, I got my Vita just for Persona 4 Golden. And I am so glad that I did!
  • homestar99 - March 4, 2014 6:36 p.m.

I bought a Vita. I really wish I hadn't. All the games are either inferior ports or uninteresting to me.
  • winner2 - March 4, 2014 1:28 p.m.

I'm a little upset that Soul Sacrifice isn't on here, but I'm assuming that's just cause nobody in the office gives a shit for monster hunter mp games.
  • GR_LucasSullivan - March 4, 2014 8 p.m.

I'm really digging Toukiden right now, but no one will play with me :(
  • winner2 - March 5, 2014 5:31 a.m.

I havn't tried that yet but it looks cool, sorry your coworkers just don't understand Lucas.
  • wong-wei-chong - May 22, 2014 6:41 p.m.

I'm not too sure about that, wasn't Soul Sacrifice only released during sometime in April? Since this post was in March, Soul Sacrifice technically didn't come out yet. Or at least that's what I think.
  • Cyberninja - March 4, 2014 1:19 p.m.

I take huge issue with this list, Gravity Rush is easily the best game for Vita and it is 8th on this list really, I understand the top 2(However one is really really short and the other is a port, even if GR itself is short it has a ton of extra content, but whatever), everything else shouldn't be higher then Gravity Rush
  • taokaka - March 4, 2014 3:18 p.m.

I also agree that gravity rush should be higher, I strongly think it should be higher than tearaway. Virtue's last reward seems to also be placed too low. Also Danganronpa deserves a spot on this list in place of uncharted: golden abyss.
  • Cyberninja - March 4, 2014 6:27 p.m.

I agree, I also think Toukiden needs a spot as well, heck maybe they should have let their readers make the least, we all knew they would throw golden on the top.
  • winner2 - October 26, 2012 8:57 a.m.

I'd think about getting one if it had a new monster hunter or brought back old franchises like spyro or croc or something. And by old franchises I mean do them in the style they used to be in, not like the new generation spyro disaster.
  • jeff-adventureman-johnson - July 23, 2013 9:37 p.m.

you can always get the PSONE classics on the Playstation Store. PS Vita+The Legend of Dragoon= the best game ever in high def
  • squander - October 26, 2012 2:04 a.m.

this list will soon be dominated by a certain game called Persona 4 Golden (^.^)y
  • Skate360 - January 5, 2013 2:06 p.m.

Well said^^
  • taokaka - October 25, 2012 3:23 p.m.

The list seems to be lacking a certain brilliant platformer called sound shapes.
  • Fhiend - October 25, 2012 2:32 p.m.

Yeah Disgaea 3 is my to vita game. To me, these types of games (turn based strategy) are made for handhelds. I hope the NIS ports disgaea 4 to the vita and then gives a new original turn based strat game.
  • tobz1000 - October 25, 2012 12:43 p.m.

Wipeout 2048 is the same version as on the PS3? The game's not even on the PS3. The cross-play uses tracks and vehicles from Wipeout HD/Fury, and there's even DLC for 2048 (free if you own HD/F) consisting of the entire campaign mode from the PS3 games. 2048 itself is completely new; and in many regards, it's superior to the PS3 games. Best to do the research before throwing out phrases like that.
  • unixtreme - August 20, 2012 4:28 a.m.

To be honest, Gravity Rush is the only PSV title worth buying, all the others are either remaked garbage or burned out franchises. Takes only a couple of days to get the Platinum trophy on Gravity Rush (as a first playthrough) so you don't have that much playtime compared to the price (I always rate games this way, 1.- if it's good 2.- hours of fun compared to the price). So, don't get a PS Vita yet if you haven't, you'll get it cheaper later on (and probably Gravity Rush will be cheaper too). Sony needs to wake up and stop selling the same garbage in every system, people bought FFVII (just an example) on PSX, some on PSP too, it's been made for PC (re-released with some trashy features now) and soon they will try to sell it on PS Vita again. Anyways it's probably the people's fault for being so retarded to buy the same game 4 times.
  • dorkgeniuz21 - August 26, 2012 2:46 a.m.

People are going to buy whatever games they want on whatever systems or forms they come on.Most of the time,having the same game on different systems is good.The more systems you put a game on, the more money you make as well as the more old & new fans you gain.What you must remember is 2 things. 1.Everybody doesnt have every system, some people only have one, which could be very well the system the haven't played whatever game on yet.Some people who dont like computers love consoles,some like love computers & hate consoles and others just like handhelds on the go.2ndly, you say Sony when you are reffering to FFVII but Sony didnt make None of the FF games it was Square Enix.Sony is a game company with there own ips and products but other than that they have no choice over what 3rd party games end up on which one of their systems.Its up to the publishers whether or not they want to port a game here and there or make an hd version etc.Its also the same reason why sony cant just enable to remote play feature for every game on ps2 ps3 & Vita.Publishers would need to decide if they'd rather be paid a small fee(something like $2.99) per game to enable the feature or if theyd rather just make an hd or compatible version for the the Vita.If sony just enabled it for every game they would take that right away from them.
  • dallas-oliver - December 10, 2012 5:19 p.m.

thats funny, because the good titles are madden nfl 13 and mlb 12 the show!