• MyCoolWhiteLies - April 18, 2012 4:08 p.m.

I dunno how you can put GoldenEye over Perfect Dark. Also, the lack of Majora's Mask is disturbing. Hell, I prefer that game to Ocarina.
  • samsneeze - April 18, 2012 4:55 p.m.

Everyone prefers Majora's Mask to Ocarina.
  • TheRedJoka - June 19, 2014 1:29 p.m.

I disagree I hear more praise for Ocarina than I hear for Majoras mask mabey not on this page but in general I hear more praise for OOT personally I like Ocarina more. Majoras mask was fun don't get me wrong but I feel like ocarina was more fun and better done than Majoras mask Ocarina just made more of an impression than Majoras mask did on the Nintendo fan base im not judging your opinion im just speaking from a general gamers perspective
  • Scammeleon - April 18, 2012 5:01 p.m.

First thing that struck me was the lack of Majora's Mask too... I don't mind Ocarina nabbing no.1 but Majora should've easily made it into the top 10.
  • Meleedragon27 - April 18, 2012 4 p.m.

Oh, sweet Miyamoto, this list made me nostalgia so hard... I love my Nintendo 64 - favorite console I have hands down, and mine still works after everything it's been through (or at least, it did last I checked; haven't used it since early last year). Really would've liked to see Ogre Battle 64 on the list; aside from Paper Mario, it was the only other RPG on the console that was worth a damn, and it was probably my personal favorite game on the N64. Dammit, GR, all this love and nostalgia is making me want to dig up my N64 and party like it's still 1998!
  • Fuzunga - April 18, 2012 3:58 p.m.

I think a few of these games should be replace with their sequels, but nice list.
  • Redeater - April 18, 2012 3:15 p.m.

I have to say I'm quite disgusted to see Pokemon Snap on the list and no mention of Turok 2. Sure it aged like shit (like most games here) but it was freakin great at the time. Cerebral Bore anyone??
  • Redeater - April 18, 2012 3:16 p.m.

Also, am I the only one who constantly gets Body Harvest and Blast Corps mixed up every single time??
  • ncurry2 - April 18, 2012 4:37 p.m.

Ah the cerebral bore.... The memories. And what was that mode where someone was turned into a monkey?
  • HankVenture - April 18, 2012 2:56 p.m.

YES! Jet Force Gemini
  • talleyXIV - April 18, 2012 2:46 p.m.

This system came out the year I was born. I grew up with it, I learned with it. I actually had some of those terrible educational games for it. My brother and my 2 sisters played it constantly. Looking back, I really miss those days. N64 like shaped my childhood. Nintendo, will you ever conquer the N64? Gamecube actually came quite close...
  • AlbVega - April 18, 2012 2:40 p.m.

N64 is the system I own less games for, and yet, it is the only one whre I finished every single one of them (I never finished Super Mario Bros 1). Perfect Dark is still my favorite Sci-Fi FPS to this day, damn Half-Life to hell.
  • n00b - April 18, 2012 2:33 p.m.

the system i probably have the most nostalgia. played most of the games on this list liste needed ogre battle 64
  • ACardAttack - April 18, 2012 2:31 p.m.

Pokemon Snap = List Fail
  • Moondoggie1157 - April 18, 2012 2:57 p.m.

ACardAttack = Condom Fail
  • slimjim441 - April 18, 2012 6:01 p.m.

Moondoggie1157 = lol win
  • lilbuddha - April 18, 2012 8:23 p.m.

slimjim441 = Accurate Commenter -_-
  • samsneeze - April 18, 2012 2:02 p.m.

NFL Blitz 2000 is probably the best arcade football game to ever come out. WHY IS IT NOT UP HERE!? YOUR OPINION IS WRONG, DAMMIT!
  • shawksta - April 18, 2012 1:58 p.m.

Wait, there was a worms game on the N64? I didnt know that o_O Great choices, but Ocarina of Time being top is getting overrated, but not gonna lie, it WAS genre defining. Aw, DK64's not on the list, that games one of my personal fav games of all time. Despite Banjo-tooie being an overall much better game, giving Kazooie the spot was a good idea, as it showed it can be different than Mario 64, same goes with Mario Party, i found 3 to be the overall winner on the N64, but the first was more memorable for a list. With all these lists on best games, im guessing your gonna make the "Worst" games of all time on each system? If you do, Quest 64 better be in it on the N64 section, that game ruined me as a kid.
  • pin316 - April 18, 2012 1:54 p.m.

I most definitely did not, and never will, unappreciate the awesomeness of my N64 - so many games that were just so much fun to play... missing from the list: - Killer Instinct Gold - Turok: Dinosaur Hunter - Forsaken - Banjo-Tooie - Donkey Kong 64
  • patbateman17 - April 18, 2012 1:53 p.m.

Ugh I just want to lock myself in my old room and spend an entire month with N64 playing these games again. Anyone born in the mid-80s should have amazing memories from this beautiful system. Also missing: WcW v nWo World Tour Half the games on this list suck balls though. But oh well, someone even said they couldn't care less about Ocarina of Time. I guess there always has to be one. Also - reCaptcha...what the hell is that? Is that a PICTURE file with a number on it? Are you kidding me?
  • J-Fid - April 18, 2012 2 p.m.

I was born in 1993, and I have plenty of great memories of playing the N64 with my neighbors, who had the console. reCaptcha: I think I found the same picture you are complaining about. 10?