• kthe50 - January 24, 2014 3:57 p.m.

what is that game on the "what games did we miss" page?
  • Nomado - February 5, 2014 4:34 p.m.

Cubivore. I didn't finish this but remember starting this game few years back.
  • xroberthickey - April 25, 2013 6:18 a.m.

Super mario sunshine and luigis mansion should be top 5...
  • tabuju - April 22, 2012 9:53 a.m.

No 007: Nightfire?? The local/splitscreen mp of that game was TEH SHIT!
  • BaraChat - April 20, 2012 6:14 a.m.

Great, great top 3 choices. I have exactly the 3 same atop my list of GCN games, only not in that order. But who cares? Everyone should play MP, RE4 and WW. Every single human on this planet.
  • CurryIsGood - April 19, 2012 11:23 p.m.

hey wheres Pokemon XD???
  • BladedFalcon - April 20, 2012 7:49 a.m.

I don't think it was very good, to be honest. Specially when any core pokemon game is far more complete and satisfying.
  • slimjim441 - April 19, 2012 9:59 p.m.

Top two for sure, but the rest of the list seems out of order to me. The contents of the list are good though, just not my order.
  • talleyXIV - April 19, 2012 6:01 p.m.

WOAH! HEY! PIKMIN 2! The first one was amazing but in no way can you make the argument that it is better than number 2. I would have put it at least in the top 10!
  • thochaos - April 19, 2012 5:51 p.m.

I would have had Resident Evil 0 on here as well, maybe drop Killer 7 or Monkey Ball. I owned all 3 but only enjoyed RE0.
  • Snapp1eApp1e - April 19, 2012 4:50 p.m.

Glad to see Tales of Symphonia made it to the list, but it be a lot higher than 16! It should at least made 10! That was the best tales game I have ever played and I still play it today! Plus why the hell is timesplitters 2 not on there?! Another game I still play today and it had so much wacky variety! Make a new list! lol
  • blackrealm - April 19, 2012 8:21 p.m.

agree, tales of symphonia, its really awesome, it should be higher
  • masterjoe123 - April 19, 2012 4:37 p.m.

But Pikmin 2 was way superior to the original. It had multiplayer, co-op, 3 new types of Pikmin, and there was no limit to the number of days you can play.
  • talleyXIV - April 19, 2012 6:02 p.m.

I was thinking the exact same thing. I was expecting number 2 to be top 10.... easily
  • Cyberninja - April 19, 2012 3:58 p.m.

I love how Nintendo always has the most diverse line ups which is why I have strong hope the Wiiu carry's on the tradition.
  • winner2 - April 19, 2012 3:54 p.m.

Sunshine, paper mario, twilight princess, and wind waker all in the same list made me smile, completely agree
  • J-Fid - April 19, 2012 3:05 p.m.

Very good list GamesRadar. I wish stores still sold GameCube games, because I really want to play some of these games I missed on the first time. Especially F-Zero GX.
  • joey61401 - April 19, 2012 2:58 p.m.

star wars bounty hunterchurc
  • tomthespesh - April 19, 2012 2:50 p.m.

Glad to see Paper Mario TTYD on there along with Wind Waker 2 two of my all time favourites I still replay at least once a year. When Twilight Princess came out for the 'cube I couldn't afford it but later got the Wii version but never finished it as I hate the Wii controls for it.
  • pin316 - April 19, 2012 2:15 p.m.

gotta agree with Uberjoe - where on earth is Timesplitters 2? The majority of the list is solid (although i don't agree with the view on Rogue Leader - X-Wing vs Tie Fighter with the Balance of Power expansion was the ultimate space combat game), but TS2 should be on the list of the top games for every console of that generation