We Recommend

• yy7 - January 22, 2012 3:30 p.m.

OMG!Dont have 35 on this map!plz help Batman!
  • FPSCAno - January 22, 2012 9:59 p.m.

any one else notice on there map they have 11 balloons and there are suppose to be 12..I got all 11 anyone know where number 12 is?
  • FPSCAno - January 22, 2012 10:03 p.m.

amusement mile *
  • ZombehT - January 27, 2012 5:41 p.m.

Ok so for Trophy 20 in Wonder City. It says to just "walk into the drugstore" but there is no door or anything. The video shows the wall blown up but my gel wont blow it up. Help??
  • acdcrockgods - February 5, 2012 7:14 p.m.

i think that's the one with the trip-step on trap you have to find a lone riddler's sign on the ground than use your batarangs to guide back to where the trophy is and hit the sign
  • oakdryad - January 28, 2012 8:01 a.m.

gah! anyone else having issues with wonder city trophy #3? no matter how i adjust the placement of my ice float, the trajectory of my grapnel or the timing of the boost, I cannot break through that ceiling! Batman just bumps it and glides forwards. I can't be the only one...
  • cyrus-sweets - January 31, 2012 12:20 p.m.

ok i been trying trying and trying to go to the riddles and solve them. i've hit the back button and everything when i am close to the boxes that show up on the map please someone tell me how to be able to answer these riddles!!!
  • acdcrockgods - February 5, 2012 6:56 p.m.

you have to look exactly at the riddles sometimes its a name or picture or alot of time a thing to scan
  • aizan - February 1, 2012 9:33 p.m.

Not sure if this has been mentioned but for trophy 8, you dont actually have to disrupt ALL the mines. There is a path you could take which only requires you to disable 2 mines. Since you cant disrupt them while crouching through the mini maze, you'd have to do it from above, but the steps are as follow: From entrance, 1st mine on your right. Follow that path and make a right when you can and immediately turn left and follow path. You should run into another mine. Thats the second mine you need to disrupt. Then go straight, turn right when you can, make a left and a right and you should be at the trophy. Happy trophy hunting!
  • tanya-james - February 3, 2012 6:45 p.m.

i cant get to the top of the wonder tower to get the demon head or seals
  • acdcrockgods - February 5, 2012 6:50 p.m.

that's b/c you probably not doing something right? if your trying to get to the top of the tower than you have to go through the side of the tyger building. if your confused it's the part where strange talks all sorts of smack and than you fight like 10 tyger guards your see a man-whole toward the big door their you go to the top tower. or go throug the sew until u read a part where it's a elevator in the middle of the room it takes u uo to the top tower also
  • acdcrockgods - February 5, 2012 11:18 p.m.

do robin,nightwing or catwomen have special takedown moves like batman b/c i cant do them i can only do takedown with nw and robin but thats pretty much it do they have any other takedown moves besides 1 move? like weapon disarm which i use alike as bm
  • pete-panda - February 6, 2012 4:37 p.m.

if anyone is having trouble with wonder city riddler trophy 3, Its all about the positioning of ur grapple, it has to be bang in the middle of the ledge, so follow positioning of the video exactly
  • makku - February 9, 2012 10:30 a.m.

I have completed all the ridles all the dragons...nw only the challenges left n for that i need the product key.. can anyone give information or the key.
  • Penthouset - February 9, 2012 11:21 a.m.

CATWOMAN Question - I'm trying to get the Catwoman trophies in the Steel Mill but I can figure out how to get past the water. There appears to be a small alcove that you can grapple up to in the room before you first reach the water but I can't see any purpose for it. Catwoman can't make the ice-rafts so what a girl to do?
  • dawn044 - February 10, 2012 8:15 a.m.

I'm wondering that myself. There is supposed to be a hole on the north side of the steel mill that she enters through but I can't find it.
  • Penthouset - February 11, 2012 11:28 a.m.

I figured it out by going back through as Batman and found the back exit. It is in the middle of what looks like a fire on the north side of the Steel Mill. See where it says Industrial District on the map? Go straight south from where the 'D' in District is until you hit the Steel Mill and set a waypoint. You'll see the fire. Go in there and you'll see the door.
  • joey-daniel-valliere - February 12, 2012 1:46 p.m.

has anyone had the problem of a gate between you and the 4th riddler trophie in the museum part? i cannot even reach the gun to disrupt it. please help me
  • matthew-schulz - February 19, 2012 8:22 a.m.

I am having the same issue. Did you ever figure it out? Thanks for the help.
  • joey-daniel-valliere - February 20, 2012 8:29 a.m.

no and its driving me crazy. at least im not alone, sorry i couldnt help