• amanda-stephens - December 22, 2011 2:41 p.m.

dude i agree with you, but no one figured out that there is one more thing not making sense in this game. after batman fought mr.freeze he told batman to save his wife from joker. batman never did. in fact when he saw joker he didn't even mention anything.
  • daniel-wignall - January 14, 2012 11:07 a.m.

It's a side mission.
  • daniel-wignall - January 14, 2012 11:09 a.m.

Sorry didn't realise someone had already replied to the comment.
  • Ninja20 - December 20, 2011 9:51 p.m.

This is a great article, but how do i get into the hatch with the scarecrow easter egg? i found a barge behind GCPD with a hatch, i assume its the right one. but ive tried the crypto thingy everywhere around it and it wont come up with anything... is it because ive finished the game?
  • Scaves - December 10, 2011 8:29 p.m.

I can't stop reading this article. I always have to come back and read at least some of it. It creates so much hype for the next game.
  • na_na_na_batman - December 1, 2011 3:57 p.m.

I think they will/should give you access to the Bat Cave, let you be able like in all the Grand Theft Auto games by Rockstead to drive the Batmobile around the towns, fly the Batwing, and Boat around the map. WOULD BE AWESOME!!! haha bat pod maybe!
  • bripps - November 30, 2011 8:54 p.m.

The first thing I did when playing through AC the 2nd time was to change the date settings of my Xbox to get the Calendar Man acheivement by visiting him on the 12 dates specified by the wallchart next to his cell. After visiting him on the 12th time I didn't go and see him again until after I'd completed the game. When I walked downstairs I noticed I couldn't hear him talking and & it turned out he'd gone and in his place was a body hanging by their neck (a female nurse I think). I wasn't sure if anyone else had noticed this. To me this indicates that he may well have a role to play in any sequel as he's definitely 'at large'.
  • slytherinblack - November 24, 2011 4:48 p.m.

I kept expecting the fact that there was a Black Canary bar to be the answer to a riddle, but I don't think it ever was. I wonder if that is another possible hint.
  • Shinard - November 23, 2011 12:29 p.m.

Could Joker be resurrected through his son? I would want Mark Hamill back as a voice actor, so does anyone know any enhanced growth substances in the DC Universe? Also, could Scarecrow's room be this games secret room? I think it seems likely, as we would have had a riddler challenge pointing the way if it wasn't a secret. And, finally, YES to the 60s theme. C'mon Rocksteady, it would be awesome!
  • PorkoMan - November 19, 2011 3:26 p.m.

What I want to know is if Damian has already been born in this continuity. It's clearly not the first time that Batman and Talia have met, so it's possible that during the events of Asylum and City Damian's being raised by the League of Assassins. Depending on his age, his relationship with Harley's child could be very interesting to explore in the future, especially if he's still very young. Batman's kid and Joker's kid being rivals from childhood? Too interesting too pass up on. I also wonder if Harley's kid could become part of the comic canon, like she did herself.
  • ACEG612 - November 8, 2011 3:41 a.m.

If joker is a dad i feel sorry for his kid.
  • industriedude - November 7, 2011 2:03 a.m.

Oh, and the Joker could really be dead. Didn't they kill him off at the end of The Killing Joke so Rocksteady could do it too? Plus if Gillespee is right about Hamill resigning the voice of Joker, they can't bring him back. Thinking about it, I think they left the ending faily open ended, maybe Rocksteady don't even know if the Joker will live again. They have henchmen talking about the possibility of him still being alive.
  • mothbanquet - November 10, 2011 7 a.m.

As the inmates themselves comment post-game - how many times has the Joker died? I'm no comic buff but a friend of mine who is seems to think it's been more than once. Comic universes constantly kill their heroes and villains - I honestly wasn't even surprised but the way it was handled was very poignant. I have confidence that Rocksteady will surpass themselves even further in the next game.
  • industriedude - November 23, 2011 5:26 a.m.

very true. Batman himself dies in Final Crisis.
  • daniel-wignall - January 14, 2012 10:56 a.m.

Yes but Bruce Wayne is replaced by Damien Wayne.
  • nulian-van-thock - April 7, 2012 10:32 a.m.

They didn't kill him in The Killing Joke, no. And you'd be surprised about actors retiring, sometimes they come back. Sean Connery said he retired from acting a long time ago, but he's done some voice work since then.
  • industriedude - November 7, 2011 1:54 a.m.

I'd like to see Damien Wayne in the next game more than I want to see Jason Todd. Damien could explain for the tension between Tim Drake and Batman.
  • Zeos - November 6, 2011 9:57 p.m.

God this game was one of the best games I have played in a long time.
  • PretzelBoy - November 6, 2011 3:23 p.m.

Personally, I want less predictions of the 3rd games plot or more discovering of where the hidden room teasing the 3rd game is.
  • talleyXIV - November 6, 2011 12:46 p.m.

Well, this one just came out so I predictions are a bit early. All these ideas are cool but we will end up finding out in about 2 years.
  • MaxxamusTime - November 6, 2011 8:15 a.m.

The Clayface boss fight was not hard but was surprising and a nice change of pace in gameplay.