• crisdace - July 21, 2011 7:27 p.m.

I am missing ONE feather and of course it's in Venice!!! It sucks!
  • Chaos0vt - September 24, 2011 5:10 p.m.

Thank ****** for that i found the last feather been looking for hours now as i missed one :)
  • isaac-butler - November 8, 2011 10:47 a.m.

So for those pesky hard to see feathers try using eagle vision it makes them stand out like that one house that puts up Christmas lights way too early
  • Dooghe.Tiffany - October 29, 2012 2:13 p.m.

Thank you so much! :D You're awesome. Just awesome. Thank you. :D
  • palmerbomber - December 25, 2012 6:13 a.m.

Might I make a suggestion to make the page flow better? I personally like the design of http://www.assassinscreed-maps.com and believe something similar could be implemented here to help make the pages not feel so long. Plus I love having the browser checklist. Its very useful.
  • ideihle10 - December 28, 2012 8:34 a.m.

where is the San Giovanni page?
  • KR23 - February 16, 2013 4:14 a.m.

I counted together all the feathers listed here, and it's just a map of 91/100. 9 missing. I've followed it and collected everyone depicted, yet I only have 96 feathers now. This leads me to conclude the mission involving getting the feathers early on is not included. But the question remains, where are the other 4? When I look in Claudia's inventory it informs me that this feature is still locked - which it shouldn't be as all theareas (at least all the areas here) are open. Any help?
  • KR23 - February 16, 2013 4:35 a.m.

Ah. I see you just forgot San Giovanni.
  • Chayzr - April 17, 2014 2:01 a.m.

Just a suggestion: Being locked doesn't necessarily have to do with how many feathers you've already gathered, it may have to do with another part of the game that you haven't concluded.
  • sandra-guldfiskminne-nystrom - May 22, 2014 midnight

99/100 feathers.. Missing 1 in Florence.. :c Really helpful guide however! Thanks!
  • cdballinger88 - September 22, 2014 1:09 p.m.

I'm missing two treasure chests at the villa. The map shows them in or on top of the house but I can find them.