• Itzz_Aaron - July 11, 2010 5:45 a.m.

Wow, massive thanks guys to whoever made this, i never even considered going for all 100 feathers, until i saw this guide, and realised maybe 100% was in my reach. went from 24 to 100 in 2 days. Cheers guys
  • EzioVsAltair - July 22, 2010 4:46 p.m.

Awesome maps!! I printed them off here to get me a step further to getting Platinum trophie. Im missing four feathers, I counted all the maps and it sums up to "96 feathers" I think. Can you help anyway?
  • katalinboldizsar - July 25, 2010 2:12 p.m.

I have two feathers somewhere. I can't be asked to go through the whole game again. Is there a way of locating these feathers? Thanks!
  • shadowkiller77 - August 3, 2010 5:26 a.m.

im missing 2 feathers can any1 help me plz? ty 4 the 98 though
  • Randomwordcombination - August 14, 2010 6:10 a.m.

Thanks for the guide!! I decided to pull out AC2 and get the last two achievements; and it's been a big help!
  • mattcarreiro - August 26, 2010 5:27 a.m.

Crap I'm missing two feathers and I have no clue where I went wrong this will be a pain going to every city looking for the two missing ones damn. Is there anything else I can do in the game that could help me know which city I didnt get all the feathers in?
  • mattcarreiro - August 26, 2010 5:45 a.m.

never mind I figured out a way to narrow it down. Stupid me didn't think to use the DNA screen to figure out which city I was missing feathers in. Thanks for these maps though
  • djboy - September 3, 2010 12:33 p.m.

Wait, @mattcarreiro how did you narrow it down? did you walk around with the dna screen? or is the dna screen something else?
  • djboy - September 3, 2010 12:45 p.m.

Oooh, forget it I got it!
  • flexi46 - September 11, 2010 12:32 p.m.

To all the people who say that they don't know which district the last few feathers etc are in, it's in the DNA section on the far right :).
  • GaTsByKiD711 - February 24, 2012 11:17 a.m.

OMG!!!! Thank you!!! I didn't realize there was a DNA section for that!!!! You saved me from having to look through all the maps again!!!! THANK YOU!!!!
  • helix699 - September 12, 2010 4:13 a.m.

great maps but for some reason still ended up with 99/100
  • BioJess - September 27, 2010 12:19 a.m.

I can only add up 99 labeled feathers?! I added it up twice from the numbers listed on the map images. Y'all always have the best maps and guides, but I'm at a bit of a loss for this last feather.
  • essexbloke - October 15, 2010 3:20 p.m.

i followed the guide exactly and was only able to get 85 not 100 feathers. does anyone have any advice
  • JiF - October 15, 2010 9:38 p.m.

Dag Nabbit! I missed one :(
  • Stoner3333 - October 17, 2010 8:26 p.m.

OMG Thank you sooo much! i have been looking for a lot of these feathers, but have been too lazy to find them on my own. lol. i had about 34 by myself, no i have all 100. after this, i got the cape and wore it around. i know have the Platinum trophy. Thanks SO MUCH Mikel
  • Stoner3333 - October 17, 2010 8:31 p.m.

Also everyone who says theres only 98 or 96 or whatever on here, im not gonna count em, but if there is, you can atleast find a couple on your own. i mean cmon. they gave you most of em. its just a few you have to find. you can just go to the DNA screen. if you dont know how to do that, go to the start menu, DNA, the scroll to the right to secondary memories, then click feathers, then find which city isnt complete.
  • blfisher2 - October 20, 2010 1:34 a.m.

I am in love with this guide!! I only have to get about 15 more feathers, and three more glyphs til I complete the whole thing! Thanks so much!
  • huss2005 - October 25, 2010 3:49 p.m.

this is the most good work
  • huss2005 - October 25, 2010 3:50 p.m.

good work