• caveman - March 7, 2010 2:23 a.m.

dude this is much better then the one on videogamebloggers.com which just had dots where the feathers were and didnt say anything else for example the feather thats in florence at Ospedale Degli Innocenti’s west wall i thought that feather was on the roof since it just showed a picture on the whole map and nothing else but with this i found it and i just need 2 more feathers and im about to get them. thanks man you rock.
  • scottstallan - March 11, 2010 11:12 a.m.

do you know if their is any way that you can check how many feathers you have collected in different cities e.g. on mw2 if you press start then it tells you how many intel you have collected because i have 98/100 and cant find the last 2
  • mark95 - March 16, 2010 9:26 p.m.

Thanks guys this was a huge help. You guys rock hard!!!
  • bogganator - March 17, 2010 1:26 a.m.

this is a great guide!
  • Topdog13 - March 18, 2010 7:42 a.m.

So I have 99 feathers and have used these maps for every feather. Added it up and you guys only have 99 feathers. Where is my 100th?
  • chicksplaytoo - March 19, 2010 12:27 a.m.

Just need two more feathers and I have no idea where to look... great.
  • chicksplaytoo - March 19, 2010 12:51 a.m.

Got the last two!!! And for anyone who doesn't know, go to your DNA sequences and go to the Feathers section. It will tell you which cities you're missing feathers in as well as which districts.
  • Static - March 22, 2010 7:09 p.m.

I cannot find one last feather..I guess I'm going to have to go around all of the areas in this guide and try to find it by trawling through every location.
  • dennisvlaeminck - March 27, 2010 9:24 p.m.

you know that feeling when you mist one i do now
  • dennisvlaeminck - March 27, 2010 9:30 p.m.

THANK you chicksplaytoo for your hint i realy was about to tear my hear out because i would had to run al pleaces again lukkely i read your comment
  • shirazsheikh - April 1, 2010 6:05 a.m.

I have found 99/100 feathers and Yet to find the Last feather How do can I locate or find the last feather ? is there any way to find or show all the remaining feathers Location ?
  • CrazieChris - April 2, 2010 4:31 a.m.

Ok I have a problem, the monteriggioni - villa map shows that I have collected 9/21 treasures but in my dna menu it shows I've collected 9/29 treasures. How is that and I wanna know why. Can anyone help and explain this. Thank you.
  • CrazieChris - April 2, 2010 4:46 a.m.

I Know I got da ones in Auditore burial hideout but ima double check dat again just to b certain.
  • jaredmaracano - April 11, 2010 10:12 p.m.

thank you mann dis help me alot and it was fast now i got 100 feathas in 1 hour dats wavy owwwwwwww
  • Wolfen2k7 - April 14, 2010 10:44 a.m.

I screwed myself over with this.. apparrantley i wasn't paying attention.. and didn't print out maps like i should have.. tried to do it all while at my pc and missed 2 feathers.. now i get the joy of going all through them again.. just trying to find the 2.. ugh.. i hate video games -.-
  • Wolfen2k7 - April 14, 2010 10:47 a.m.

thanks for the great guide though :)
  • DieselUofA - April 20, 2010 6 a.m.

@chicksplaytoo You saved me with your extra tidbit! THANK YOU - ROLL T1D3 -
  • Blurrrm - May 15, 2010 1 p.m.

i downloaded your map and its awesome :) although before i started searching i found 20 feather by myself, and when i found all the feathers on the map it said 98/100, so i couldnt be bothered so i gave up :) anyway i can locate the remaining two featheres?????
  • mryeayo - May 28, 2010 4:33 p.m.

love your website. can't thank you enough for the time and headaches you saved me.
  • toxikflare - June 22, 2010 4:51 a.m.

OH MY GOD! i must of missed one of them because i finished at 99/100 feathers! so i have to restart! this is a great way to find the feathers but i was stupid and missed one....:( NOTE TO EVERYONE: you should all make a sheet to cross out ones you found :) i am retarded hhahaha.