• sandra-guldfiskminne-nystrom - May 22, 2014 midnight

99/100 feathers.. Missing 1 in Florence.. :c Really helpful guide however! Thanks!
  • KR23 - February 16, 2013 4:14 a.m.

I counted together all the feathers listed here, and it's just a map of 91/100. 9 missing. I've followed it and collected everyone depicted, yet I only have 96 feathers now. This leads me to conclude the mission involving getting the feathers early on is not included. But the question remains, where are the other 4? When I look in Claudia's inventory it informs me that this feature is still locked - which it shouldn't be as all theareas (at least all the areas here) are open. Any help?
  • KR23 - February 16, 2013 4:35 a.m.

Ah. I see you just forgot San Giovanni.
  • Chayzr - April 17, 2014 2:01 a.m.

Just a suggestion: Being locked doesn't necessarily have to do with how many feathers you've already gathered, it may have to do with another part of the game that you haven't concluded.
  • ideihle10 - December 28, 2012 8:34 a.m.

where is the San Giovanni page?
  • palmerbomber - December 25, 2012 6:13 a.m.

Might I make a suggestion to make the page flow better? I personally like the design of http://www.assassinscreed-maps.com and believe something similar could be implemented here to help make the pages not feel so long. Plus I love having the browser checklist. Its very useful.
  • Dooghe.Tiffany - October 29, 2012 2:13 p.m.

Thank you so much! :D You're awesome. Just awesome. Thank you. :D
  • isaac-butler - November 8, 2011 10:47 a.m.

So for those pesky hard to see feathers try using eagle vision it makes them stand out like that one house that puts up Christmas lights way too early
  • Chaos0vt - September 24, 2011 5:10 p.m.

Thank ****** for that i found the last feather been looking for hours now as i missed one :)
  • crisdace - July 21, 2011 7:27 p.m.

I am missing ONE feather and of course it's in Venice!!! It sucks!
  • Zerowolf57 - April 2, 2011 7:20 p.m.

Thanks for helping me get my second Platinum!
  • Assassino - March 26, 2011 11:03 p.m.

Thank you for the Guide. I can now continue with my conquest to collecting these annoying feathers. Thank you again.
  • gtafreaksydney - September 18, 2011 7:13 p.m.

You Could do The Treasures LEGIT (Like Me) By Purchasing The Tresuare Maps in Game xD FAIL on your Behalf
  • PhilMcGroin - May 17, 2012 11:30 p.m.

Draconimemnous = Biggest. Asshole. EVER. You came here for someone else's help because you're too big a loser (and too lazy) to figure it out on your own and after all the work these guys have done FOR YOU for free you have the audacity to flame them by calling them names and telling them they fail?? Good God, do you have ANY friends??? And your mom doesn't count. Besides, if I had to guess she doesn't like you much either.
  • Chayzr - April 17, 2014 2:06 a.m.

Wow, I missed that post....Some people, huh? Pfh! This website is awesome, great job.
  • SwantimusPrime - January 20, 2011 4:11 a.m.

I went to EVERY SINGLE location here and matched every single picture with my TV. But I still only have 98/100. Can anyone give advice on this? Are there any secret locations?
  • beth-hayward-fillioe - October 29, 2011 2:28 p.m.

Go into the menu and click on DNA. Go to feathers.In there you'll see how many each city has, then once you find the missing ones, revisit that location and use this guide to find the ones you're missing :D
  • sbutler508 - July 25, 2013 12:25 a.m.

I need to say thank you to you, apparently I was not paying attention at some point and did not realize there was a menu that told you how many, and where, the feather were, I've been searching all over for one last feather, figuring it was in Venice and was so irritated I couldn't find it. Thank you for mentioning this menu, if it weren't for that, I wouldn't have been able to find the ONE feather in Florence that I missed.
  • Kenzie206 - July 22, 2014 12:50 p.m.

Try taking a look at the DNA list through the pause menu. It should tell you which city and what district you are missing the feathers from. None of the feather locations are secret. Hope this helps!