• Drekner - January 9, 2014 12:57 p.m.

A sequel no one really asked for? Ya kiddin' me right? I know plenty of peeps who adored/were obsessed with LP2 for it's amazinglly fun coop potental and mech battles but you see.... LP3 was not a good sequel in my opinion and many others (apparently) Honestly I keep forgetting about it and lumping it's existance in with Dead Space 3 thinking they are one in the same. Which is a really sad thing.
  • BladedFalcon - January 9, 2014 2:12 p.m.

...Um, I'd like to know the peeps you're talking about, because Lost Planet 2 was almost universally reviled. Both by reviewers and by many gamers, including people (like me) who actually really liked the concept of the first game, but found out the second game focused on very different things... and had an incredibly shitty single player campaign. I mean, you're totally right about LP3 not being a good sequel at all either, but IMO LP3 is NOT the first disappointment in the now surely defunct franchise.
  • kenshinxx - January 9, 2014 12:52 p.m.

I HATE these god d@mn tailing missions! They are NEVER fun. Who the heck likes these? Surely the devs have read the feedback over the last half-dozen games and realize that NO ONE likes these f*cking missions. But apparently they haven't, or they're too arrogant to admit one of the staples of the series HAS SUCKED FROM THE VERY FIRST GAME.
  • N7Spartan95 - January 9, 2014 4:53 p.m.

I'm rather indifferent to the tailing missions, myself. They're not terribly entertaining, but I was never really bothered by them. Maybe it's because Black Flag was my first AC game, so I haven't gotten sick of them being in every AC like everybody else.
  • Cyberninja - January 9, 2014 12:46 p.m.

To be fair wasn't Cranky Kong the most trending thing for the VGX and didn't everyone feel it was all crap anyway? if the rest of the show was good I can see it disappointing but for that abysmal show it was fitting
  • Jackonomics2.0 - January 9, 2014 1:25 p.m.

Apparently Nintendo already said that they are gonna show something for a game that already exists. You morons overhyped it, so technically its your fault for highering your standard every goddamn time. Actually the whole entry should've been "Most retarded fanbase overhyping shit"
  • Cyberninja - January 9, 2014 3:09 p.m.

I overhyped nothing, and I don't see why you are directing your comment in my direction
  • BladedFalcon - January 9, 2014 12:38 p.m.

...Huh, I was just wondering this morning precisely about where the anti-awards were. Nice job reading my mind GR!