We Recommend

• Link555 - November 18, 2010 5:25 p.m.

Yeah kids do ruin online for the rest of us, then again the same could be said for anyone with a 360.
  • sgloomy - November 18, 2010 5:20 p.m.

Otocons sister in MGS2, I really sympathized with vamp there, the bitch had it coming
  • Sleepingdragon - November 18, 2010 5:14 p.m.

Marcus from PSP adverts not counted?
  • RushLight - November 18, 2010 4:29 p.m.

I swear, Zill is a demon with a runny nose... O_o
  • doominatorx6 - November 18, 2010 3:55 p.m.

Aaah, I'm glad I'm not the only one who wanted to vaporize the kids in Fallout 3/New Vegas. I'm surprised you didn't mention Little Lamplight though, the "mayor" was begging for a mini-nuke to the chest. Oh, and the "Whiny, Sweary, Mouthy Kids Online?" I find they mostly populate Xbox Live. My PSN encounters with them have been minor at best, but if you play Xbox, STAY AWAY from Halo or COD. (Though I saw very, very few on Black Ops so far. Guess they don't like "gayarch," as they call it)
  • sveini22 - November 18, 2010 3:52 p.m.

Kids suck online. Their scream´s hurts my ears and they make me sad.
  • micoley - November 18, 2010 3:52 p.m.

If you classified Ashley from Resident Evil 4 as a child then her for the same kind of reasons as Mario, constantly getting herself caught
  • Crypto140 - November 18, 2010 3:50 p.m.

One time I was playing Left 4 Dead with some frinds, and this 5 year old kid comes on, and we start yelling at him becasue he sucks donkey dick. So his comeback is "Oh yeah? Well, you dad makes out with your mom." We all laughed so hard, I dropped my controler. What a fun Christmas.
  • meg127 - November 18, 2010 3:46 p.m.

What about the Adoring Fan from Oblivion? You know the one with the Hershey kiss style hair cut that players leave in the middle of nowhere? He's supposed to be a kid right? Its kinda hard to tell.
  • Kieran712 - November 18, 2010 3:11 p.m.

Jason! Shaaauuuun! Jason!!!
  • keefster - November 18, 2010 2:56 p.m.

I agree, kids are damn annyoying. Thing is... I am a kid. So some nincompoops give me a bad name. Oh well, adults can be very immature as well, as you guys said. But sometimes I run into a few people that I can get along with. I once met a 7 year old kid who was actually really mature and cool - another time I played a few rounds with a 40 year old man.
  • CARDYKEV - November 18, 2010 2:53 p.m.

The kid who follows you around in Oblivion when you fight in the arena is pretty annoying, tis a shame you can't stick him in there and bet on yourself David Haye stylee
  • j5k44t6 - November 18, 2010 2:49 p.m.

i shot the mick and ralph kid from fallout nv in the face and and instantly became vilified in freeside. also if you shoot the rat that the kids are chasing they will thank you for killing it but some of them will keep running around like they are still chasing it
  • IsaacFenix - November 18, 2010 2:49 p.m.

All games with misbehaving children should be required to put in a "behave or I'll call your dad" option to deal with them, it'd be more humane than shooting them (unless you happen to be the son of Heihachi Mishima).
  • HankVenture - November 18, 2010 2:17 p.m.

UGh i wish i didnt have to work so i could read this now