• DriveShaft - February 13, 2010 2:55 a.m.

I never knew his name was Topher Grace, I just called him 'That 70's show guy' x]
  • speno93 - February 13, 2010 3:49 a.m.

i hate getting killed by a supply drop, especially if its my own. great article. Another one would be falling off the training platfoirm in the original COD4 training excerise, you'd have to be pretty stupid to do that
  • ThisIsEpic - February 13, 2010 6:15 a.m.

lol, pwned by Topher Grace
  • ASilentCircus - February 13, 2010 8:42 a.m.

@Cwf2008-Lmao that's hilarious! I killed my cousin who was in private chat with me once with a care package AFTER I told him to watch out and then I later killed myself by bouncing a frag off the riot shield on his back and into my own face.
  • benjarmi - February 13, 2010 9:07 a.m.

Have to say never done that befor
  • iNSANE - February 13, 2010 1:29 p.m.

You die off random things in GTA lol.
  • AuthorityFigure - February 13, 2010 1:59 p.m.

Death by jumping for a 1up is hard to swallow too.
  • D0CCON - February 14, 2010 2:37 a.m.

And I managed to forget about dying by care package. Thanks GR. Most embarrassing suicide I ever had to deal with by far. At least there was a teammate there to steal (I mean, share) what woulda been my pave low.
  • NCGunnMan - February 14, 2010 2:43 a.m.

It's kinda ironic that I just killed myself today with an care package.
  • linkganon - February 14, 2010 3:04 a.m.

@Cwf2008, I think xboxrulez needs safari, it has spellcheck. another embarrassing death that's from modern warfare 2 has to be death/loss to a noob online and dying from a martyrdom, especially if you have a killstreak going.
  • skynetiscoming - February 14, 2010 4:55 a.m.

Killed a few team mates with care packages 'cus the spawn switched under my smoke lol. Anyone ever camp their care packages, it's the most embarrassingly unintelligent way to go.
  • Mirako - February 14, 2010 1:27 p.m.

Jesus go Xbox troll eh? I have been killed in GTA IV by a random man punching me after I had survived a huge explosion.
  • psycowolf - February 14, 2010 3:03 p.m.

OMFGOW!! xboxrules go back to english class in preK
  • jar-head - February 14, 2010 3:52 p.m.

I thought Cod MW2 had a challenge to airdrop a crate on the last enemy, as a game winning kill, has Anyone ever gotten that?
  • Cyberninja - February 14, 2010 4:55 p.m.

i persona for the psp you can get killed by basketballs and toilets or a giant teddy bear and if you ingore xboxrulez he will go away
  • MaynardJ - February 14, 2010 8:40 p.m.

And that's another 16 mistakes in one post (including missing capitals and grammar errors). If one can't express oneself in proper English, that's OK. If what one is saying is stupid and hateful on top of that, does that justify a ban? Maybe not the most embarrassing death but definitely my most frustrating one: DROWNING! Especially in a 16 bit Sonic game.
  • joffutt88 - February 15, 2010 12:11 a.m.

The first time my wife played Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion, she was doing pretty well; however, once she escaped the Imperial Prison, she tried to swim across the lake directly outside of the sewer escape route. She drowned.
  • EJBSPEED - February 15, 2010 1:30 a.m.

In Tomb Raider: Legend, you can be killed by a flying chair. In a QTE, no less.
  • rxb - February 15, 2010 1:25 p.m.

GTA can cause angry fits, after nearly finishing a hard mission only to die by getting run over or hit by passer by. The second time I played MW2 I got killed by my own crete, it was kinda funny.
  • michelkeepertje - February 15, 2010 4:42 p.m.

@xboxrulez Are you French or are you just retarded, cause you speak with a really weird accent. My most embarassing death was in GTA: San Andreas. I shot a cop, got chased for an hour, then when i thought it was all over, I treid to pick up a whore on my bike. I got hit by the police officer who followed me for an hour troughout the enitre map -_-"