Topics

E3 E3 2010

• Conman93 - June 10, 2010 5:35 p.m.

I could totally picture twin peaks as some kind of Heavy Rain style game.
  • revrock - June 10, 2010 5:28 p.m.

Ok, how about a proper ET game (to finally put the 2600 business to rest)... and Jaws 'fer cryin' out loud!
  • CH3BURASHKA - June 10, 2010 4:37 p.m.

12 Monkeys = YES. For some reason, it is one of my favorite movies of all time. It has perfect momentum and pacing that works even the 20th time it's seen.
  • Moroz - June 10, 2010 4:19 p.m.

There're already a few Evil Dead games. One of them is even kinda good. http://www.gametrailers.com/video/gt-video-evil-dead/7629
  • mmeaden - June 10, 2010 4:15 p.m.

It's not a film, but I'd pay my left testicle to play a Red Dwarf adventure game. (preferably traditional point 'n' click)
  • FreekinIdiot - June 10, 2010 4:02 p.m.

Goonies for the win!
  • Killik_13 - June 10, 2010 3:54 p.m.

The monster movies point is great. What I want is a real werewolf game, starting with getting infected. You'd have a large area to explore, a couple of cities and plenty of rural space inbetween, spending the day trying to find a cure and solve the mystery of the transformation. At night, you'd transform, and need to feed on people to survive. Whether you take the easy route and feed on innocents in the street or try to only kill those that deserve it would be up to you. P.S. how has no-one said BASEketball yet?!
  • GR_DavidHoughton - June 10, 2010 3:43 p.m.

frmonth: There is and it's brilliant. I covered it in this feature a little while ago: http://bit.ly/d7YHGx. It's a fantastically atmospheric and damnably clever little game. You should be able to find it pretty easily online or in a second-hand bin. I got it for £1 in GamesStation's used section a few years ago. It's well worth searching out.
  • frmonth - June 10, 2010 3:27 p.m.

Okay so here my obvious answer: Blade Runner as either an FPS (like bioshock not halo) or a point and click. Apperently there is a point and click game already out based on it but it was made years ago and I don't know how to find a copy.
  • drewbian - June 10, 2010 3:27 p.m.

im not exactly sure how it would work, but a blue velvet adventure would be freakin awesome
  • db1331 - June 10, 2010 3:16 p.m.

Army of Darkness is such a great movie. I wasn't old enough to appreciate John Candy in his time (I was 4 or 5 when The Great Outdoors came out, but I still remember watching the hell out of it as a kid) but that was one funny dude. He kills me any time Planes, Trains, $ Autos is on.
  • Killik_13 - June 10, 2010 2:55 p.m.

I would honestly sell my blood to buy a Fear & Loathing game. It's my all time favoutire movie (and I named my Rock Band 2 band after it).
  • ThatsWhatSheSaid - June 10, 2010 2:51 p.m.

The Princess Bride wud be a good addtion, has the humour, has the action, wit, romance ... perfect for telltale