• sgloomy - October 19, 2011 8:58 p.m.

The Batman one is Awesome, Can't wait for the Uncharted one. Assassins creed Revelations' is ok, I think the best one they had was for the second AC, that ezio statue is a great size and has a lot of detail.
  • Grif - October 19, 2011 8:25 p.m.

I love special editions. My only problem is that when I come to a series I've never played, say Deus EX, I don't buy the special edition. Often times I regret that...
  • ObliqueZombie - October 19, 2011 8:17 p.m.

I still can't get enough of shelling out so much for my favorite games. I've kept everything from the Gears of War 3 Epic Edition, including the detailed box! I'm glad I'm not the only fanboy fanatic who loves plastic thingies, no matter how childish or nonsensical they are. I'm still so proud of my decision to buy a Rosie figure from BioShock... :') I wish I had the money to pay off that Skrim Special Edition... but for now, I'll by happily content wasting away my life while playing that game.
  • lilspooky - October 19, 2011 7:18 p.m.

I got a bonus at work, so i upgraded my Skyrim pre-order to the Collectors edition. I do think its kinda over priced, but you get what you pay for (IMO, everything is high quality), Also i really want that art book. The Fallout 3 CE was nice, but that art book was just a tease. The original Crysis CE was the worst CE i ever got. Making of "DVD" that only worked on PC, so not really a DVD. The "art book" was like 2 pages!
  • NotBraze - October 19, 2011 7:14 p.m.

I actually wasn't very impressed with the Batman: Arkham City Collector's Edition. The Batman figure was cool, but the rest of the content was kind of weak. DLC that will be widely available in a few weeks, a three year old movie, and a small art book, isn't worth $100 to me.
  • shawksta - October 19, 2011 6:44 p.m.

I pre-ordered Skyward Swords Special edition, the gold zelda symbol Wii-mote is nostalgic and epic(plus I finally get a motion plus controller, which I really didnt need it for anything except skyward sword) and that Zelda 25th anniversary orchestra CD is just fan service at its finest!
  • JJBSterling - October 19, 2011 6:44 p.m.

The Skyrim special edition may be special, but I don't think it's worth the price.
  • RamenDragon - October 19, 2011 6:41 p.m.

That was 8 special editions, not 6... just sayin'.
  • Spybreak8 - October 19, 2011 6:38 p.m.

Call me the minority then I just want the artbook and making of and sadly will not be getting Skyrim's overpriced statue edition.
  • wingsdjy - October 20, 2011 8:22 a.m.

I completely agree. I wish there was a version that included everything but the statue for $100.
  • Redeater - October 19, 2011 6:32 p.m.

I think the fact that you are paying twice as much or more then the game you want to play is ridiculous. Even if some of the statues are kind of cool. Though if you are cheap you can find these items at your local pawn shops for about $10. I'm looking at you Master Chief Helmet.....