• Sjoeki - December 12, 2011 3:01 p.m.

Was it only an uncharted thing where they gave every character a name that started with the first letter of the name of the voice actor/mo-cap person? Nolan = Nathan Emily = Elena Claudia = Chloe If so I still think they should get ellen page, she looks like her allready!
  • Dman3981 - December 12, 2011 2:38 p.m.

I don't know, these zombies seem like such fun guys.... See what I did there? Corny jokes are the best.
  • codystovall - December 12, 2011 2:34 p.m.

Fungal zombies are still zombies and zombies are getting fuking boring. This looks like I am legend and resident evil 2 had a baby.
  • bamtan - December 12, 2011 2:34 p.m.

fungus boner
  • garnsr - December 12, 2011 1:56 p.m.

Fungi is plural. Every use in part 4 should have been fungus. I hope this has more exploration than Uncharted, if it has less ammo. I really don't want to play a game that makes me constantly worry about being able to deal with enemies, but if it's more environmental challenges I'd be happy.
  • phoenix_wings - December 12, 2011 1:56 p.m.

There's a date at the top of the newspaper - Monday, February [whatever] if that means anything. Has anyone ever seen the documentary Life after People? It shows what major metropolises would look like after a mass extinction event, like the one we've seen so far in The Last of Us. Educational, if not ultimately depressing. Judging by that photo, it's been at least 10 years since the outbreak, unless the fungus speeds up the growth of infected vegetation.
  • Blasto - December 12, 2011 1:54 p.m.

"Hell, at this rate he's on track to become the next Nolan North. "- my comment yesterday on Hollander Cooper's article "At this rate, he's well on his way to becoming the next Nolan North."- From Hollander cooper's article today Coop, Y U Steal thing I say?! :)
  • GR HollanderCooper - December 12, 2011 2:28 p.m.

Totally didn't see that! But yeah, he totally is!
  • db1331 - December 12, 2011 1:42 p.m.

I'll keep an eye on it. I loved Enslaved. I only wish I had a cool voice so I could make tons of money playing a video game character.
  • Ironarm - December 12, 2011 1:49 p.m.

I thought Enslaved was one of the most under appreciated games of 2010. I too loved it. Andy Serkis did one hell of a job as Monkey.
  • spencertucksen - December 12, 2011 2 p.m.

I disliked the fighting gameplay. Only reason I was willing to stick through the boring fight scenes was that I LOVED the platforming and story. It was perfectly crafted and if this is anything near as good as that was, I'm going to be very, very excited as more information comes to fruition.
  • ultimatepunchrod - December 12, 2011 1:42 p.m.

I didn't know the Enslaved designer was attached. More excited now.
  • metalgatesolid - December 12, 2011 1:37 p.m.

This will be awesome. I Am Legend meets Uncharted can only be a good thing. I just hope you can have a dog companion.
  • chrisat928 - December 12, 2011 1:32 p.m.

Need more information before becoming excited.