• illrasta79 - January 29, 2012 9 p.m.

A MESSAGE TO BIOWARE: Forget Dragon's Age 3 gimme JADE EMPIRE 2!!!!!!!
  • chrisbarker1980 - January 30, 2012 2:06 a.m.

I'll second that.
  • sirdilznik - January 30, 2012 9:03 a.m.

Thirded.
  • fanfundy - January 29, 2012 8:39 p.m.

Shenmue 3, Killer Instinct 3, a real Banjo Kazooie sequel, and maybe a new Dino Crisis or Onimusha? I know...none of these will ever happen.
  • Errrrbo - January 29, 2012 6:01 p.m.

It goes without saying at this point, but I really want Kingdom Hearts 3 announced.
  • TwinHallow - January 29, 2012 4:26 p.m.

some probly said this already but i would say Kingdom Hearts 3 lol
  • BladedFalcon - January 29, 2012 2:57 p.m.

Most of these are good suggestions, but personally, I would prefer to hear announcements of a New Advance Wars game, and a new 2D castlevania. Both are far for niche series and I never really expect them to be on this list, but frankly, hearing about any of those two announcements would make me far more excited than any of the ones listed here. Or heck, at least an announcement of the sequel to Castlevania: lords of Shadow. While I prefer the 2D ones, LoS was pretty good too, and I'm really curious as to see how they would continue the story that they revealed in the epilogue. Besides, even though gameplay-wise is very similar to GoW, honestly? I think GoW's story is genuinely over, anything new they release from now on would feel more like they release it for the money and not because the story really needs it. Actually, that's how I feel if they announced Infamous 3 as well. i love both GoW and infaomous, but personally, I respect the stories and the creators more if they draw a line and say "that's it, we're done with this story/franchise, now we move to new things." than to make a sequel just because it's popular.
  • ihopethisisnotantistasblood - January 29, 2012 1:14 p.m.

100th.. i would love to see a new pokemon game but i don't see it coming this year. I hope we can get a new advance wars this year or a ff tactics for the 3ds
  • FanofSaiyan - January 29, 2012 12:57 p.m.

This list made me cry manly tears of approval...
  • coltsfanca - January 29, 2012 10:39 a.m.

I want Kingdom Hearts 3 in 2012...but I want Final Fantasy Versus 13 RIGHT NOW!!!
  • jmcgrotty - January 29, 2012 4:41 a.m.

The only way that a new Zelda game has a chance of being good is when they finally port it to a real console. It's depressing and almost embarrassing watching Nintendo these days, trying to crawl along as a "console maker" when they don't know how anymore. That being said, the whole Zelda franchise is annoying. This is a franchise that, while it has had some decent games, has only had one great game, and it was the very first one. I won't say it's all been downhill since then, but nothing has topped it. None of the other Nintendo titles deserve the resources used to make them, considering on what they are being distributed on (Revolution & Cafe), but one that is similar to a Nintendo title that I'm curious about is Title Fight. Not even because I personally have much interest in playing it myself at this time, but I'm curious of it's development. (I will say that maybe I am not getting the full idea of this subject, so maybe it's meant to be things that might come out this year and not just things officially announced but far from release)
  • shawksta - January 29, 2012 8:17 a.m.

Wow, dude your lost, no offence. "when they finally port it to a real console" What is that supposed to mean? Nintendo's still gonna do what they do best and use a unique Artstyle and make unique Zelda games, which they still are.
  • ChrisCultista - January 29, 2012 9:31 a.m.

Nintendo could still deliver a 'unique' game, but on a better console. Real=better by the way.
  • shawksta - January 29, 2012 12:31 p.m.

I know but according to this guy, Everything else is crap unless its on a ”Real Console”, And using the term Real to mean better doesnt make sense, Its like saying Every game this gen is crap until their on the next gen console.
  • paul212 - January 29, 2012 9:46 a.m.

Did you go out if your way to think up the most incorrect argument against nintendo you could think of? Its not hard patronize nintendo but you chose the one argument that is tottaly wrong.
  • talleyXIV - January 30, 2012 4:18 p.m.

Saying that Zelda has only one great game and some decent games just shows that you have never played any of the games before. Seriously Zelda and Mario games are on a different scale because of how great each game is. If a Zelda game gets an eight it is like a ten for another game, I know that may sound silly but it is a real thing. Ocarina of Time, Twilight Princess, Skyward Sword, Link to the Past, Wind Waker, and well you know every Zelda game is pretty much known as one of the greatest games of all time. There is a reason it has lasted 25 Years, you dummy.
  • Craza - January 29, 2012 2:24 a.m.

I loved Mirror's Edge so much I played through it 3 times in a row. Helped that it was so short, I guess. I'd love to see a second one.
  • SpadesSlick - January 29, 2012 1:21 a.m.

I want a 3DS sequel to The World Ends With You personally.
  • MsSmith - January 29, 2012 4:24 a.m.

This. Even if it's not on the 3ds, I would so want this.
  • Ryudo - January 30, 2012 2:50 a.m.

Yes me to. IMO Squares only RPG worth playing this gen and a great one to boot. It's as if Squaresoft came back made something so original and unique then left the building and SE was back ignoring it.