• KielbasaNinja - May 28, 2012 8:58 a.m.

Can't view gallery in Chrome. Is it just me?
  • gondarpwns - May 28, 2012 9:21 a.m.

just hit refresh a few times
  • KielbasaNinja - May 28, 2012 2:53 p.m.

No luck. Is that working for you?
  • Hobogonigal - May 29, 2012 12:25 a.m.

Sometimes it stuffs up for me as well but usually a refresh will solve it. Sorry mate, can't help you.
  • taokaka - May 29, 2012 1:46 a.m.

maybe install firefox just to look at Gamesradar, I use both chrome and firefox and have noticed gamesradar handles a lot better on firefox.
  • KielbasaNinja - May 29, 2012 10:35 a.m.

The thought crossed my mind, but I was really hoping to keep that as a last resort. Mostly because I'm lazy.
  • Cyberninja - May 28, 2012 8:26 a.m.

I Just hope Nintendo announces a new pokemon stadium type game for Wiiu or 3ds.
  • FierceDeity - May 28, 2012 8:25 a.m.

i've only just noticed this but Fox looks like hes wearing on of those bondage mouth things on the Smash box art
  • lewis-barclay - May 28, 2012 10:06 a.m.

......Holy shit.....your right.....ITS A BALL GAG!!!
  • Turtman - May 28, 2012 7:45 a.m.

As long as Furious 4 is 0% chance I'll be happy.
  • BladedFalcon - May 28, 2012 7:37 a.m.

High profile or not, the one game in this list I am the most excited about is Dragon's Crown. Overstrike's trailer and characters looked cool, but the fact that it's aimed as a 4 player co-op experience isn't that appealing to me.
  • 23Breach - May 28, 2012 7:31 a.m.

What happened to inSANE? The survival horror game with THQ/Volition and Guillermo del Toro set for 2013? Sure it's been squandered by THQ's financial woes but where the hell is it!?
  • 23Breach - May 28, 2012 7:29 a.m.

What happened to "Insane"? the THQ/Volition and Guillermo del Toro survival Horror game set for 2013?
  • samsneeze - May 28, 2012 6:59 a.m.

I'm surprised at no mention of Devil's Third. That thing is a bigger mystery than more than half of this list combined.
  • BladedFalcon - May 28, 2012 7:21 a.m.

Except Devil's Third didn't appear in last year's E3 at all. Read the title of the article again :P
  • samsneeze - May 28, 2012 8:19 a.m.

Haha you got me good. But it's still pretty relevant and Itagaki did release a video of his game(albeit while still in Japan) during last years E3. And even though it wasn't at E3, the video was still there for the E3 hype to build from. All in all, you take things far too seriously some times, dude.
  • BladedFalcon - May 28, 2012 8:56 a.m.

Well, considering the video was pretty obscure and not many even noticed, I'm not sure it counts XD Besides, if I don't take things seriously around here, who will? :P
  • samsneeze - May 28, 2012 9:11 a.m.

Actually, plenty of people noticed as far as I could tell. Just because it isn't a franchise title, doesn't mean people ignored it.
  • BladedFalcon - May 28, 2012 10:49 a.m.

Never said it was ignore by people. I meant it more as in that the video itself wasn't really featured in any sites, not here, for example. Which is again, why I imagined they didn't feel like it counted :P I personally am curious to see more of it though. Not really "excited" because heck, I've barely seen anything to make me excited of it as of yet. But anything from Itagaki is worth keeping an eye on.
  • samsneeze - May 28, 2012 10:59 a.m.

I never meant that people downright avoided it, just that it was shown on various sites for time when it was first released and that it is still a thing. It doesn't have to be featured, just so long as it's there and accounted for is all that really matters.
  • QuickSticks45 - May 28, 2012 6:55 a.m.

Please for the love of god let Overstrike live!
  • DynamicJul - May 28, 2012 6:53 a.m.

Can anybody please list them because I can't view the other slides on my computer?