Greetings and welcome to TalkRadar UK's 56th episode. Leading the charge across all things game-related are Meiks, Dave H and Nathan as Cundy recovers from a severe bout of gut rot. Eugh.
So what can you expect from this week's packed show? All this and a bit more...
- The news!: In fact, that's a lie. There wasn't any because on the day we recorded everyone was gearing up for TGS so we leap straight into...
- What we've been playing!: Meik's discusses his experiences with Halo Reach andDave H is working his way through PS3's back catalogue.
- Appreciation section!: Dave H is on the pedastal today with his choice, Snowboard Kids. A game he claims is a better racer than Mario Kart on N64. Yikes! What do you reckon?
- Question of the Week!: Where we discuss your answers to the question... Do you think that gaming shows deserve a place on national TV or have they had their day already?
- GamesRadar Hotline!: We field your questions sent to us through the medium of text messaging.
- More, more, more!:
Right, here's the deal... DO: Send us game related questions/trivia or a confession. Ensure that your text isn't a small essay. DON'T: Send us chain texts, jokes or requests asking for a job. Got it? So with the serious crap out of the way, please do drop us a linewe'll play your dulcet tones across the airwaves via the wonders of technology. Or simplydrop us a text. We love hearing from you guys.All calls and texts charged at your local standard rate.
Tell us what you think
Do you have an opinion about the podcast? Then why not share it with usinthe TalkRadar UK thread in our forums.