I could lie and say I put this E3 press conference schedule together just to make your life easier, but to be honest, I'm probably going to be cross-referencing it quite a bit in the weeks ahead too. Let me apologize in advance for your pending sleep deprivation, UK readers.
- Electronic Arts: Sunday, June 12 at 1 pm PDT / 9 pm BST
- Bethesda: Sunday, June 12 at 7 pm PDT / Monday, June 13 at 3 am BST
- Microsoft: Monday, June 13 at 9:30 am PDT / 5:30 pm BST
- PC Gaming Show: Monday, June 13 at noon PDT / 8 PM BST
- Ubisoft: Monday, June 13 at 1 pm PDT / 9 PM BST
- Sony: Monday, June 13 at 6 pm PDT / Tuesday, June 14 at 2 am BST
- Nintendo (The Legend of Zelda for Wii U): Tuesday, June 14 at 9 am PDT / 5 PM BST
All the cards are on the table for E3 2016, now it's just a matter of fitting seven lengthy presentations into a three-day period - followed by several days on the showfloor with tons of huge games - without losing our minds. It's the most wonderful time of the year...
Seen something newsworthy? Tell us!