Fallout 4 Bobbleheads are great for boosting your SPECIAL stats and other abilities, so it's well worth seeking them out across the Commonwealth. A long-standing tradition in the Fallout series now, the Bobblehead is more than just a special collectible featuring the Vault-Tec mascot. Gather all 20 and you'll be stacked up with buffs including boosted critical damage for various weapon types, easier lockpicking and longer-lasting fusion cores for your power armor.
There’s also something low-key funny about finding each of the jolly little Vault-Boys in some unassuming location. When you happen upon a battleground full of gore and dismembered body parts, and there’s this little plastic figure grinning in the middle of it all? A real testament to Fallout’s very particular brand of humour. Here's where you need to look to collect all the Fallout 4 Bobbleheads.
Check out our other Fallout 4 guides:
- Fallout 4 cheats: all the Fallout 4 console commands
- 15 essential Fallout 4 tips to know before you play
- 9 hidden mechanics Fallout 4 never tells you about
- Fallout 4 Legendary and Unique Weapons and Armor guide
- Fallout 4 Power Armor repair, modding, and location guide
- Fallout 4 Comic Book and Magazine locations guide
- Fallout 4 Holotape Game locations guide
- The best Fallout 4 mods for Xbox One, PS4, and PC
- The best Fallout 4 settlements. Seriously, how the hell did they make these?