If our current desire to own all of the Best Funko Pops is anything to go by, Fallout 4's inclusion of little bobblehead figurines to track down while civilisation lies in ruins around you is right on the mark. Iconic for the series, these plastic Vault-Tec statues will look super classy in your settlement, and you can even craft a bobblehead stand to proudly display your collection within your home to be the envy of all your wasteland peers.
Their benefits are more than just cosmetic though, as each bobblehead you recover will also permanently increase one of your S.P.E.C.I.A.L. stats and perks, so it's definitely worth finding them. There are 20 bobbleheads to locate in total, just waiting for you to give them a new home, so get started by choosing one from the list below and we'll show you where you can pick them up.
Table of Contents:
- Big Guns
- Energy Weapons
- Lock Picking
- Small Guns
Check out our other Fallout 4 guides:
- 15 essential Fallout 4 tips to know before you play
- 9 hidden mechanics Fallout 4 never tells you about
- Fallout 4 Bobblehead locations guide
- Fallout 4 Legendary and Unique Weapons and Armor guide
- Fallout 4 Power Armor repair, modding, and location guide
- Fallout 4 Comic Book and Magazine locations guide
- Fallout 4 Holotape Game locations guide
- The best Fallout 4 mods for Xbox One, PS4, and PC
- The best Fallout 4 settlements. Seriously, how the hell did they make these?