It just wouldn’t be the same without Fallout Bobbleheads, would it? A long-standing tradition in the series now, the Bobblehead is more than just a special collectible featuring the Vault-Tec mascot. Each of the 20 Bobbleheads you find out in the irradiated wastes of Fallout 4 will confer a bonus point to one of your character’s stats. So there’s more of an incentive for you to find them than just blind completionism!
There’s also something low-key funny about finding each of the jolly little Vault-Boys in some unassuming location. When you happen upon a battleground full of gore and dismembered body parts, and there’s this little plastic figure grinning in the middle of it all? It’s perfect – a real testament to Fallout’s very particular brand of humour. If you’re up for facing down some of the toughest enemies and overcoming some of the hardest obstacles in the game, you’re going to have a real blast finding all 20 figures.
Check out our other Fallout 4 guides:
- Fallout 4 cheats (opens in new tab): all the Fallout 4 console commands
- 15 essential Fallout 4 tips (opens in new tab) to know before you play
- 9 hidden mechanics Fallout 4 never tells you about (opens in new tab)
- Fallout 4 Legendary and Unique Weapons and Armor guide (opens in new tab)
- Fallout 4 Power Armor repair, modding, and location guide (opens in new tab)
- Fallout 4 Comic Book and Magazine locations guide (opens in new tab)
- Fallout 4 Holotape Game locations guide (opens in new tab)
- The best Fallout 4 mods (opens in new tab) for Xbox One, PS4, and PC
- The best Fallout 4 settlements (opens in new tab). Seriously, how the hell did they make these?