New Borderlands 2 DLC released today will raise the game’s level cap to 72 while introducing a fresh area and mission, Raid on Digistruct Peak, which is pictured above. Announced in July, Ultimate Upgrade Pack 2 is crammed with ultra-powerful enemies. Players who complete Raid on Digistruct Peak at level 72 will unlock the ability to wield loot that exceeds the level cap and face even tougher foes.
Priced at $4.99 on PC, Mac, Xbox 360 and PS3, Ultimate Upgrade Pack 2 won’t be included in the Borderlands 2 Game of the Year Edition announced last week. Costing £29.99 on PC and £39 on Xbox 360 and PS3, the Game of the Year Edition will include over £75 of gameplay content when it launches internationally on October 11.
Ultimate Vault Hunter Upgrade Pack 2 Digistruct Peak Challenge:
- Raises level cap by 11, for a new level cap of 72 when combined with the first Ultimate Vault Hunter Upgrade Pack.
- Characters gain a skill point with every level, for a total of 11 more skill points.
- A challenging new map and mission, Raid on Digistruct Peak.
- Powerful new Legendary class mods and rare Pearlescent-grade weapons.
- The ability to unlock overpowered enemies for more powerful loot.
- New heads and skins to unlock.