Destiny's weekend merchant, Xur, is back! Accepting Strange Coins in return for Exotic weapons and armour, you'll find him in the Tower this week, hanging by the Vanguard Mentors, trying to fit in with all the cool kids.
This time around Xur is selling the mighty Thunderlord Machine Gun, along with a few choice pieces of armour. You can also cash in your Motes of Light for an Exotic Chest Armour Engram, so good luck with that. Here's a lovely pic of what you can buy, followed by a full breakdown of Xur's goodies this week...
- Thunderlord (Exotic Machine Gun) - 17 Strange Coins
- Mask of the Third Man (Exotic Hunter Helmet) - 13 Strange Coins
- Starfire Protocol (Exotic Warlock Chest Armour) - 13 Strange Coins
- Eternal Warrior (Exotic Titan Helmet) - 13 Strange Coins
- Exotic Shard - 7 Strange Coins
- Exotic Engram (Chest Armour) - 23 Motes of Light
What's worth getting this week? Thunderlord is a fun weapon to use, but carrying an Exotic MG is a luxury, especially in PvP. It's more for completionists than anything else. For us, it's not as useful as Super Good Advice for Raids, either.
Eternal Warrior is quite handy for PvP, but there are better helms out there. Mask of the Third Man is handy for Bladedancers, so worth picking up if you're that kind of Hunter, and Starfire Protocol - when combined with Sunsinger - can turn you into a grenade machine, so it's worth investigating.
Overall, though, it's a poor selection this time, as last week's Gjallarhorn feeding frenzy.